The "5 Questions with Axl Rose" campaign

Guest NGOG

The questions have been chosen by the voting public:

1. Axl, when are we going to hear new music?

2. Axl, you mentioned an autobiography the last time we spoke to you, do you plan on releasing that?

3. Axl, do you still intend to release Chinese Democracy II... or have you shifted mentally towards a record capturing the talents of the current line-up?

4. Axl, will you ever debut new material live again or did Chinese Democracy sour that idea?

5. Axl, GNR has always released new music by way of albums, would you ever consider releasing new songs individually?

Step 2 in this process is to gauge how we should put this letter to Team Brazil. We approached different people to write a letter and a draft is currently in editing. Does anybody have any suggestions with regards themes/artwork/arguements that should be contained in the letter? Are you all satisfied with the questioning and its wording?

If you have anything you would like to say privately, contact me or Manets.

axlcampaign.png

Think cryptic anwsers, and there's your anwser(s)..

1. when was the last time you visited a strip club?

2. far from easy..

3. the answer to the question is in the question

4. (pulls face as to not understand)

5. not always.. (ignores 2nd part of question)

How great would it be if Axl defied the minority's negativity and heeded to our invite? He has a great opportunity here to prove a lot of the sceptics wrong once and for all.

Have you read the questions? If management were to survey the vibes here before making a decision would your silly trolling help MyGNR's case?

If we can get this rolling then potentially you have two massive leaps for the community...

-rather than band members trying to give an answer you have Axl himself telling it how it is, how many times have you heard 'oh only Axl's account matters!'?

- the questions are completely geared towards that all-important new album

You do realize that your partner Manets recently started a huge thread on here that encouraged posters to personally insult Beta?

I didn't encourage anyone to insult her. I was just expressing my frustration towards her reply. I admit though, that I was kind of sarcastic.

This week I reached her again on Instagram, and she replied kindly and thanked me for the support. Looks like all lies on respect.

How great would it be if Axl defied the minority's negativity and heeded to our invite? He has a great opportunity here to prove a lot of the sceptics wrong once and for all.

He sure does, NDOG. I can't wait to hear him tell us that the fanbase's assessment is completely wrong.

They aren't just a nostalgia act that has to rely on Axl's former band's success and back catalogue. Axl's skipping the RRHOF wasn't a kick in the balls to the fans who have supported him for 25+ years. He's not only playing 2 Chinese Democracy songs per show because the vast majority really don't care to hear them. He's not the one to blame for us only having one album of new material in the past 20 years. The reason he isn't recording new material has nothing to do with the fact that he has no muse remaining and any offerings he is getting from "the band" is material" not worthy of the GNR name. His voice hasn't deteriorated drastically in the past couple of years. He's not just going through the motions with all these festivals and Brazilian shows because that's the only real crowds that this band can still draw.

Man, if he were to come here and say all of that, he would definitely prove the skeptics wrong.

He sure does, NDOG. I can't wait to hear him tell us that the fanbase's assessment is completely wrong.

They aren't just a nostalgia act that has to rely on Axl's former band's success and back catalogue. Axl's skipping the RRHOF wasn't a kick in the balls to the fans who have supported him for 25+ years. He's not only playing 2 Chinese Democracy songs per show because the vast majority really don't care to hear them. He's not the one to blame for us only having one album of new material in the past 20 years. The reason he isn't recording new material has nothing to do with the fact that he has no muse remaining and any offerings he is getting from "the band" is material" not worthy of the GNR name. His voice hasn't deteriorated drastically in the past couple of years. He's not just going through the motions with all these festivals and Brazilian shows because that's the only real crowds that this band can still draw.

Man, if he were to come here and say all of that, he would definitely prove the skeptics wrong.

:sleeper:

Feel free to join me in not responding to the resident lunatic (that's BBA if you can't determine that by yourself).

By the way everybody, GNR management are consumed by the nitty gritty of planning a South American tour right now, so it may be a few days or more before they formally reply (as you may have gathered already).

Hopefully it won't be a delay on the scale of the DVD though. :lol:

Feel free to join me in not responding to the resident lunatic (that's BBA if you can't determine that by yourself).

Let's be real, bro. You're not responding because you know everything that I said is true. Let's call a spade a spade. By all means, please continue though. Just FYI, I'd be careful who you label "lunatic" considering you and the other "mr gullible" are the ones thinking "TB" is a reputable source and that Axl actually givs a shit about you and 100 other people on a forum think.

So, here it is, you're not responding to the "resident lunatic" because a) you know what I say is true and b) you're not the brightest guy to form a well-thought rebuttal. "Resident lunatic" and "hey, let's ignore this guy" is about the level of what you are capable of. By all means, carry on with pouring your hearts into this, though. What you guys are doing is making a big difference. No.... Really it is.

Edited by BBA

Let's be real, bro. You're not responding because you know everything that I said is true. Let's call a spade a spade. By all means, please continue though. Just FYI, I'd be careful who you label "lunatic" considering you and the other "mr gullible" are the ones thinking "TB" is a reputable source and that Axl actually givs a shit about you and 100 other people on a forum think.

So, here it is, you're not responding to the "resident lunatic" because a) you know what I say is true and b) you're not the brightest guy to form a well-thought rebuttal. "Resident lunatic" and "hey, let's ignore this guy" is about the level of what you are capable of. By all means, carry on with pouring your hearts into this, though. What you guys are doing is making a big difference. No.... Really it is.

BBA, what you said is not truth.

-We never claimed to have exclusive contacts at Team Brazil. We did what anyone could have done: Talk to them on the social networks.

-We never ever said that we had arranged this and that it was a guarantee that Axl was going to reply. Far from that, actually.

-We never said this is are the five questions every die-hard Guns N' Roses fan around the world wants the most to be answered. We said those were the top five voted questions among more than twenty submited. That's it. That's all.

Look, this thread is for the hopes that these questions will get answered. If they do, absolutely awesome, but if not, no harm done.

If you don't support this or have nothing better to do than cupcake the guys who started it, then stay out of the thread. What's the point in trying to ruin other peoples hopes? Why not try to be miserable in Attitude or something, BBA? C'mon...

• Like 1

No, no one ever sent anything before. I mean, we didn't have the emails until last week.

How did you get their emails if you don't mind me asking?

It's not a question I'd personally be willing to answer. We were trusted with these private emails so I would prefer not to divulge anything.
The question wasn't what is the email address, the question was how did you get them? That's a fair and valid question where no breach of trust would take place. Don't get a big head because you have these. It's obnoxious.

That being said, I hope this works. It's a long shot, but what else have we got going on?

Not to be obtuse but back when MSL had that terrible site up, before he got sorted out- I was given a select few emails because I was compiling information and sending same. Have had Del's for years and no I don't share specifics with anyone. Only an idiot tells everything they know.

BBA, let's point the finger of analysis towards you. A decrepit and ageist old man who pines for an era of GNR which is long gone and never returning. A man who will for months feign an aggressively pro-Axl stance. Then, at the drop of a hat, revert to a position of opposing everything Axl does. Naively you think that by criticizing everything GNR does, concocting vivid interviews impersonating members of GNR, rigorously defending those works of fiction, creating a corporate interviewing company which exists nowhere but inside your own unstable brain... you will coerce Axl into dissolving this and all other 'pseduo-lineups'.

Use MyGNR to be a professional interviewer. Use it to claim that you've met Axl. Use it to describe 'unheard studio pieces' that you don't have (which also for the record, don't exist). Use it to patronize young people with your unparalleled GNR experience. But know this... anybody with any worthwile existence in reality as a grown man, wouldn't be religiously writing fake interviews and claiming them on behalf of a band you hate.

Edited by NGOG
  • Like 3

BBA, let's point the finger of analysis towards you. A decrepit and ageist old man who pines for an era of GNR which is long gone and never returning. A man who will for months feign an aggressively pro-Axl stance. Then, at the drop of a hat, revert to a position of opposing everything Axl does. Naively you think that by criticizing everything GNR does, concocting vivid interviews impersonating members of GNR, rigorously defending those works of fiction, creating a corporate interviewing company which exists nowhere but inside your own unstable brain... you will coerce Axl into dissolving this and all other 'pseduo-lineups'.

Use MyGNR to be a professional interviewer. Use it to claim that you've met Axl. Use it to describe 'unheard studio pieces' that you don't have (which also for the record, don't exist). Use it to patronize young people with your unparalleled GNR experience. But know this... anybody with any worthwile existence in reality as a grown man, wouldn't be religiously writing fake interviews and claiming them on behalf of a band you hate.

:thumbsup:

Questions look good. I hope they take this seriously, and actually respond. Hopefully they see this as an opportunity to respond to the fans and keep people excited about the Future of GNR.

Whatever the answers may be, someone will be bitchin about them. But this is for the real ppl here, the ppl who cares.

• Like 1

NGOG and NR. You have Del's contact? Could your please forward a question or two from me. Nothing to do with the new band or anything controversial, but, just a geeky question about old band demos.

You can find Del on Facebook.

Did you guys share the letter with us or are there things in there that you would rather the forum didn't see?

NGOG and NR. You have Del's contact? Could your please forward a question or two from me. Nothing to do with the new band or anything controversial, but, just a geeky question about old band demos.

But that would mean that I would have to go on facebook!!!

Edited by DieselDaisy

But that would mean that I would have to go on facebook!!!

The sacrifices people have to make when they want something ;)

This topic really doesn't have to turn into a fight!

All the facts are pretty obvious.

It's ridiculous that these questions have to even be asked. Most bands would keep their bands informed on info like this.

It's ridiculous that Axl and Beta few questions like this as complaining or that their fans don't need to know (definitely maybe).

It's ridiculous that fans have to go through Beta or her children to get questions answered. The phrase "the camp is looking into it" is the MOST UN-ROCK-n-ROLL thing I've heard this month.

It's ridiculous we have to sugar-coat questions so as not to offend the band's manager, her children - much less the actual singer.

It's ridiculous that we can't ask certain very reasonable questions so as not to offend the band's manager, her children, or Axl.

All those things are ridiculous and show what a joke that Beta and her kids are (in terms of being a major band's management team) and how delusional Axl really is.

On the other hand,

Nothing at all wrong with a few fans trying to get these questions answered. Hopefully this will show Beta and her children, and Axl that his die-hard fans really are interested in the future of this version of GnR.

If Axl, Beta and her children really do answer these questions honestly (give REAL answers) it would be an awesome thing for the forum and for millions of fans of Axl. This is a win-win situation for everybody involved (as long as he gives REAL answers).

So I see no problem with putting this list together and sending it off to the band. Good job guys, hope it works.

Nash,

for everybody that you feel will complain no matter what Axl does..........there are an equal amount of people on this forum who will praise Axl no matter what he does. So it all pretty much equals out.

NGO - sort of funny that in the same sentence you call BBA an ageist you call him an "old" man.