The "5 Questions with Axl Rose" campaign

Guest NGOG

If the letter can convince management of our good intentions, then I see no reason why Axl wouldn't take time out of his day to answer five important questions. Remember the enthusiasm he had during the Axl chats?

Yes but that was quite a while ago now and he hasnt been back since (apart for that one time) but yeah it would be awesome if he were to come back with that enthusiasm

If the letter can convince management of our good intentions, then I see no reason why Axl wouldn't take time out of his day to answer five important questions. Remember the enthusiasm he had during the Axl chats?

This is what i was thinking, i think he had a good time with the non personal/respectful questions.

Yea Axl's going to answer questions to a forum that talks shit about Team Brazil, Beta, Mickey Mouse and him being old fat and ready for retirement just about every day. Might happen.

yeah this is a pipe dream. I respect the effort but no way does this happen.

The letter should be complete by this evening and dispatched from a specially created email directly to GNR management for consideration.

If you're of a relgious persuasion, please visit your holy place and light a candle or something. :lol:

Edited by NGOG

The letter should be complete by this evening and dispatched from a specially created email directly to GNR management for consideration.

If you're of a relgious persuasion, please visit your holy place and light a candle or something. :lol:

So for those of us who are non religious believers it means...we are fucked :awesomeface:

Great idea but you could easily combine 2 or even 3 of those and given that the second biggest gripe with most of us is the static setlists it would be great to ask why his stance on changing up the sets has completely changed from the old days where he felt that each city deserved a unique show.

Yea Axl's going to answer questions to a forum that talks shit about Team Brazil, Beta, Mickey Mouse and him being old fat and ready for retirement just about every day. Might happen.

Has Axl posted at HTGTH and the official GnR forum????????

Has Axl posted at HTGTH and the official GnR forum????????

HTGTH yes, when he done the chats here.

Yeah, but where was the first place he posted? Here. And it was unnanounced, unlike at HTGTH, when he previously told Jarmo.

He simply started posted and after a couple posts he decided to reveal that he was Axl. Which means, Axl was already surfing and reading MyGNR before.

And when he ranted at Madison, it was also unnanounced... Which means he can be reading this very topic at this exact moment. Or any other topic. You never know. It has happened before, more than once.

Exactly, I said previous it's just so easy to log on and if he's just bored it's just human nature to be inquisitive.

I reckon 70% chance that he will answer the questions, and about a 60% chance he will come in this thread for fans to ask him more, that's best case scenario.

Edited by Axl_morris

I imagine that because none of these questions afford Axl the chance to go into great detail as to why Slash is the devil, he will not answer them.

That being said, good luck!! These are the questions I definitely want to see answered...

Edited by sofine11

Exactly, I said previous it's just so easy to log on and if he's just bored it's just human nature to be inquisitive.

I reckon 70% chance that he will answer the questions, and about a 60% chance he will come in this thread for fans to ask him more, that's best case scenario.

You forgot the decimal point in 0.70% chance.