GNR Tour of South America NOT cancelled!

Guest NGOG

No tour doesn't mean new album. Just sayin'...

And tour doesn't mean no album :tongue2:

By the way, Beta posted this on Instagram: "Axl nao tem nada a ver com a decisao de nao ir ao Brasil este ano. Nunca aprovamos a turne."

Translation: "Axl has nothing to do with the decision of going or not to Brazil this year. We never approved this tour."

I'm confused.

Edited by ManetsBR

And tour doesn't mean no album :tongue2:

By the way, Beta posted this on Instagram: "Axl nao tem nada a ver com a decisao de nao ir ao Brasil este ano. Nunca aprovamos a turne."

Translation: "Axl has nothing to do with the decision of going or not to Brazil this year. We never approved this tour."

I'm confused.

It probably means that the tour was still in negotiation when the promoter decided to announce it.

"Axl has nothing to do with the decision of going or not to Brazil this year. We never approved this tour."

She probably means the promoters didn't take into consideration the terms GNR laid out and just pushed their own schedule.

No, it doesn't.

But, more touring equates to more of the "life gets in the way" bullshit excuses for them not recording music together in 5 years.

I'm convinced 2 albums are ready to go.
  • Like 1

Almost 5 years since CD was released.

Seriously how long have they been touring for?

GN'R is dead.

The U.S. don't give a shit about them.

If Axl wants to really make money touring why doesn't he just suck it up and do a reunion tour? It would pay a shit ton more that what he's getting now.

Someone needs to lock Axl and Slash in a room with a handle of whiskey and let them go at it.

Edited by crashoride