Izzy Q&A (Posted on Paradise City)

Huge fan

I think it has been written by Jarmo. The problem with it is, Izzy just sounds so, wet in it. Contrast this,

Q: Myles is a better singer than Fat Axl...play a gig with Slash?

A: please do not insult my friends. thank you all for the questions. until next time....

Asked by anonymous. Answered on 08/12/2013

Q: Why did you sell your soul to perform with fat Axl Rose and fake GNR in 2006 and 2012? Not cool man.

A: axl is my closest friend and i dont appreciate you talking about him like that.

With this,

In high school, you know, Axl, he had long, red hair, he was a little guy and he got a lot of shit (because of it). I think he never got laid too, in school. I hate to bring this up cos this is getting nasty...but he never got no pussy at school, Axl. So now the guy's a big fucking rock star, he's got chicks lined up, he's got money and he's got people...and the power went to this guy's head. I mean, he was a fucking monster! Nuts! Crazy!

- Classic Rock, June 2001.

Does that sound like the same guy to you?

That was 12 years ago! And axl seemms to have mended fenced with everyone but slash....in 2001, would izzy have gone on tour w gakegnr? Yet he did in 2006 and since then so i get what your saying but time does sofyen bad feelings, with the exception of slash

I know GNR posted it on FB but that quote from 88 and today matching up should mean this is certified bullshit

plus, it really doesnt sound that much like Izzy

Why? If anything, it makes it look more legit in that it's a line Izzy has used to describe himself, for years. That's not to say a fake poster couldn't use it to make it look more authentic, but that's a bit of a stretch and a very obscure thing to try and use.

I think it has been written by Jarmo. The problem with it is, Izzy just sounds so, wet in it. Contrast this,

Q: Myles is a better singer than Fat Axl...play a gig with Slash?

A: please do not insult my friends. thank you all for the questions. until next time....

Asked by anonymous. Answered on 08/12/2013

Q: Why did you sell your soul to perform with fat Axl Rose and fake GNR in 2006 and 2012? Not cool man.

A: axl is my closest friend and i dont appreciate you talking about him like that.

With this,

In high school, you know, Axl, he had long, red hair, he was a little guy and he got a lot of shit (because of it). I think he never got laid too, in school. I hate to bring this up cos this is getting nasty...but he never got no pussy at school, Axl. So now the guy's a big fucking rock star, he's got chicks lined up, he's got money and he's got people...and the power went to this guy's head. I mean, he was a fucking monster! Nuts! Crazy!

- Classic Rock, June 2001.

That was 12 years ago! And axl seemms to have mended fenced with everyone but slash....in 2001, would izzy have gone on tour w gakegnr? Yet he did in 2006 and since then so i get what your saying but time does sofyen bad feelings, with the exception of slash

You are missing my point. It is not about content: it is about style. Izzy just doesn't speak like that.

Read any interview Axl gave at the start of the century and compare it to what he says now. Things change, often radically.

The language sounds like TeamBrazil in my opinion.

The most damning evidence that this is fake is the disclaimer on the Izzy fansite (I think it is chopaway) that says, ''Izzy does not use social media'' - I think this was made in response to previous people pretending to be Izzy Stradlin.

There you have it: Izzy does not use social media. Case closed.

I'm leaning towards fake. I know GNR facebook is about as reputable as it gets, but the vibes on this thing don't smell right.

it seems fake while reading it, but im taking it as real until gnr takes it off facebook.. dont see why theyd post some fake shit and chance getting sued themselves... im no lawyer, but im sure legal action could be taken by izzy if it were fake... so if it is, i foresee a ceast and desist letter from izzy or izzys lawyer and the interview to be pulled shortly thereafter... the part about him writting with axl is what makes me wanna beleive it though

This is one of BBA's fake interviews.

I thought BBA had an Axl interview for us next

Edit: I just went to the site listed and it says page doesn't exist? (Well...it says Page Not Found).....maybe they were talking about this page: http://www.reverbnation.com/izzystradlin

Looks like it's been taken down (the URL they were linking to ended in "izzystradlin1". Guess it was a fake all along.

The page that they're talking about isn't on reverbnation though, that's what I don't get. The Izzy profile that exists has DNB as a playable song, an old picture from 07 and a gig listed for April 2010 :\ www.reverbnation.com/izzystradlin

GNR has posted fake stuff before, remember when BBF retweeted an Izzy account, after chopaway posted that he doesn't use social media?

Sued for WHAT?!

imitating izzy lol idk what the actual terminology would be... defamation of character maybe ? im sure theres a law against it though... you think if slashs team were to post a fake axl interview online, there wouldnt be any legal actions as a result ?

i dont think tb would stoop that low tbh... and even if they did... i dont think theyd include a part about "fat axl" - just dont see that happening

I'm fairly sure this is fake despite the official endorsement. I think Nik or whoever else runs the social media has just got swept along with everyone else. No way are TB behind this though my guess would be some 15 year old kid somewhere.

thats very possible, but if thats the case, expect it to be removed from gnr's facebook as soon as its confirmed to be fake... thats all im waiting for

I'm fairly sure this is fake despite the official endorsement. I think Nik or whoever else runs the social media has just got swept along with everyone else. No way are TB behind this though my guess would be some 15 year old kid somewhere.

thats very possible, but if thats the case, expect it to be removed from gnr's facebook as soon as its confirmed to be fake... thats all im waiting for

I think you are right, I said yesterday we would probably get a retraction in a day or two although I suppose that depends whether Izzy or anyone else is overly bothered. They may just let it drift off into the good night rather than lose face, then we will never be quite sure and people will be posting quotes from it for the next ten years. Lol!

Just hilarious to me. What was it '08 that Izzy criticized the illiusioms for being overtaken by a dictative singer straying away from its initial sound? Add that to what he said in 2001, and now he loves cd, Axl and him are bffs, and everybody in the nu band should have gotten inducted, which wasnt at all implied in his statement for not attending the ceremony last year.

I'm calling fake. And just because team brazil is taking advantage of this to make themselves look good doesnt exactly scream beyond any reasonable doubt to me.