Your GNR Halloween Costume(s) Past and Present

Sheri_Rose

I didn't see a thread devoted to some of us who have dressed up as GNR members for Halloween so figured I'd create one.

As some of you know I enjoy dressing up every year for Halloween, Mainly as other singers and those I could impersonate and perform as decently.

This year I've decided to dress up as Axl Rose or rather the female version of Axl Rose for kicks and for something to do and to share with other Gunners as I know I'm

not the only one who has done this. Last year I dressed up as Lady Gaga and performed as her. The costume for GNR was much cheaper. All I needed was a wig and two tattoo sleeves.

Here are pictures of my costume for this year.

:headbang:

SheriRose20132_zpsc861d63d.jpgPicture269_zps4250ab9d.jpgPicture270_zps895bf2d6.jpg

Post your pictures!

This year I am going to be Beta

My props are a toilet brush, a foil covered Burrito and a list of Axls enemies. My friend is going as Axl, her props are an empty carton of ice cream, a stuffed yoda toy and a ripped slash t-shirt that she'll wave around :lol:

Naturally we'll be joined at the hip all night.

• Like 1

I always want to do something GN'R related for Halloween but I'm too... ahem... "big boned" to pull any of them off.

I always want to do something GN'R related for Halloween but I'm too... ahem... "big boned" to pull any of them off.

Go as Chinese Democracy

• Like 1

Go as Chinese Democracy

Ha! Or maybe Duff's pancreas?

I went as 2002 axl at one point.

I got a wig and had my girlfriend braid it to look like axl's cornrows, I wore a scream mask, an oversized patriots jersey, a bandanna, and some nylon pants. Could barely tell that it wasn't actually axl. :lol:

Edited by liers

I personally wouldn't opt for a GNR theme at Halloween. Unless it's Slash (or a polished Axl) there's no guarantee your effort will be identifiable to a solid percentage of the population. :lol:

Edited by NGOG

Man, not truth. I was planning on dressing as Axl, and then everyone here convinved me it looked more like Keith Richards, so I went, oficially as "Keith Richards."

But the guy next door came up when I was dressed and said "Axl! Nice!", and he didn't know I was gonna go as Axl.

And on the party, when I was talking to that gorgeous Axl girl, a random guy dressed as Gunther, from Friends, appeared and said "Old and new Axl, nice!"

Edited by ManetsBR

Great pics sheri, you look like a great Axl

I think I would look better as Slash... Maybe :lol:

Thank you! Ha, I'd love to see another chick dressed up as Slash. Do it!

1374360_4868902059431_1862026820_n.jpg

A Brazillian in a bandana...how original.

I'm kidding Manets, looks great. Were the 3 GN'R costumes planned?

:) <3 it.