Nothing Left To Fear - Reviews

LA_0013

I just watched the movie. It didn't left me indifferent, which is good. We feel for the family and what happens to them... I prefer a horror movie like this one rather than the ones full of dumb people acting stupid. I was afraid the special effects would look bad but no, it was well done. Overall I find it pretty good.

I just watched the movie. It didn't left me indifferent, which is good. We feel for the family and what happens to them... I prefer a horror movie like this one rather than the ones full of dumb people acting stupid. I was afraid the special effects would look bad but no, it was well done. Overall I find it pretty good.

Who is "we"?

i believe Slash was a producer on the film.

i liked it for what it was, though my favorite part was when Clancy Brown was yelling at the guy not to get attached to the family some Mr. Krabs was coming out of his voice during that dialog.

I can't hear that guy talk, and not hear Lex Luthor from STAS and Justice League.

Who is "we"?

Me and Bobby Mcgee.