Would you pay to see a GNR mockumentary?

Facekicker

I think a great scene would be Ron talking to the director about new music and saying something like - "Yeah, it is pretty amazing material, this one track called Atlas Shrugged...it has a D chord."

It would be like Nigel Tufnel's scene with the amps that go up to 11. I think there are a lot of similarities between Ron and Nigel, not least their love of ridiculous guitars.

Playing the Bar Mitzvah would also have to figure.

This is along the lines of the idea of an Axl roast that people were talking about a while ago. It'd be a great idea and I think showing a sense of humor about their selves would win a lot of people over. I'd paid for it for sure.

That said, I don't think it would ever happen.

• Like 1

Apparently the night Axl went on Eddie Trunk back in 2006? Beta entered the room first to "sniff the vibes" according to some wrassler dude that was there. Chris Jericho?

Yoda was his spiritual guru, not Beta

Yoda was dead then so it wasn't her. Beta subscribes to the same mumbo jumbo.

Apparently the night Axl went on Eddie Trunk back in 2006? Beta entered the room first to "sniff the vibes" according to some wrassler dude that was there. Chris Jericho?

Yoda was his spiritual guru, not Beta
Yoda was dead then so it wasn't her. Beta subscribes to the same mumbo jumbo.
Imagine Beta doing that :rofl-lol: I bet she literally was sniffing the people in the room

There are only a few GnR related things I'd still pay for. These are:

- new music by the new band

- previously unreleased by the old or the new band

- live material by the old band, and only if it'd be proper quality releases

For the rest, I'm not paying for anything anymore Including concert tickets, re-releases or live material by the new band.

I really want to see Beta "vibe sniffing"

I'd like to see how that works, is it like a sniffer dog, does she literally sniff around? :lol:

I think you are thinking about that guru woman and not Beta?

It was Beta. Chris Jericho talked about it in his book. He said a lot of nice things about Axl, that was the one thing he found really weird.