Slash's Third Album - "World On Fire"

ZoSoRose

I have to say this: THANK YOU Slash2baz! You are my main source of information on things related to Slash. Keep up the good work, we really appreciate it!

Cheers ! you can find out anything about Slash on Slashfrance FB or twitter www.facebook.com/SlashFrance or our website (in french) ;)

Here's the final cover of the Classic Rock Fan Pack ! :headbang:

classic-rock-fan-pack-2014.jpg

Probably not Myles' best performance on "Bent To Fly" but still cool! 5 days ago in Scottsdale, AZ. Pre show for a local radio. ;)

Wow did I just watched the worst live performance from Slash/Myles ever

Edited by Gibbo 27

Probably not Myles' best performance on "Bent To Fly" but still cool! 5 days ago in Scottsdale, AZ. Pre show for a local radio. ;)

Wow did I just watched the worst live performance from slash ever

Shit happens. It's only one performance. Usually Slash delivers.

• Like 1

I guess it was the 3rd "Bent To Fly" was played live in public. They did it in London twice early June. Once the night of the album launching and the day after during the Spotify sessions. Myles did a round with Alter Bridge in between and Slash fucked up the end of the song ! :lol:

3rd post in a row (sorry for that mods! ;) )
I see some confusion among fans regarding the Classic Rock Fan Pack.
To be clear in the UK, official release date for "World On Fire" is Oct 10th while it's Sept 15th for the rest of Europe (Germany and Ireland aside; it's Sept 12th for these countries).
Classic Rock magazine got the exclusive to release a fan pack the same day as the rest of Europe (Sept 15th).

http://slash.tmstor.es/

So when you can read in the article "On sale a full four weeks before the regular UK album release" it's 4 weeks before Oct 10th.

People got confused and believed they'll be abble to get the fan pack in August. Just saying ! ;)

Edited by Slash2baz

Whistles....., boy that kinds sucks that the UK gets the album one month later than everywhere else. Though this would be an interesting marketing move to make that Classic Rock Magazine package more worthwhile. Then again, it's a decent change of pace. UK usually gets that stuff 1st or close to 1st anyway. I remember when Alter Bridge's ABIII was released one month, in the states, after Europe got it, I think.

Edited by Anguyen92

To be clear in the UK, official release date for "World On Fire" is Oct 10th while it's Sept 15th for the rest of Europe (Germany and Ireland aside; it's Sept 12th for these countries).

Classic Rock magazine got the exclusive to release a fan pack the same day as the rest of Europe (Sept 15th).

So when you can read in the article "On sale a full four weeks before the regular UK album release" it's 4 weeks before Oct 10th.

People got confused and believed they'll be abble to get the fan pack in August. Just saying ! ;)

Don't know where you're getting your information, but according to Amazon.co.uk official UK release date is September 15th for both the Classic Rock fanpack and the standard edition.

Don't know where you're getting your information, but according to Amazon.co.uk official UK release date is September 15th for both the Classic Rock fanpack and the standard edition.

Man, even the record company is not fn' clear about it. That damn Fan pack description is a non sense (or maybe not up-to-date) when they said "4 week before".

Apparently, it's sept. 15th everywhere but the US (sept 16th) according to them. But hey Germany and Japan will get the album before (Germany: sept 12th and japan sept 10th)...

So let's say this: Classic Rock Fan packs won't be sent in August. UK will get probably the album on Sept 15th then ! ;)

Man, even the record company is not fn' clear about it. That damn Fan pack description is a non sense (or maybe not up-to-date) when they said "4 week before".

Apparently, it's sept. 15th everywhere but the US (sept 16th) according to them. But hey Germany and Japan will get the album before (Germany: sept 12th and japan sept 10th)...

So let's say this: Classic Rock Fan packs won't be sent in August. UK will get probably the album on Sept 15th then ! ;)

Yeah, that are exactly the dates you get when you're pre ordering the album

Japan will get a Deluxe edition with DVD of the Making of "World On Fire" (probably the real to reel webisodes in one movie part)...before anyone Sept 10th! Damn ! :lol:

That basically means that we will have a free copy available for download the next day.

oh i guess even before... :thumbsup: