What would you like to see from Axl in 2014

Apollo

What would you most like to see in 2014  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

CD Leftovers isn't the correct term. It implies outtakes i.e. things that didn't make the cut and are inferior. We know enough to know that songs were earmarked for the 2nd and 3rd records and that many people feel they are as strong or stronger than stuff on CD.

I'm glad the majority want to hear the rest of Brain, Bucket and Robin's stuff.

CD Leftovers isn't the correct term. It implies outtakes i.e. things that didn't make the cut and are inferior. We know enough to know that songs were earmarked for the 2nd and 3rd records and that many people feel they are as strong or stronger than stuff on CD.

I'm glad the majority want to hear the rest of Brain, Bucket and Robin's stuff.

It's well-known that there were too many ballads and that was part of the delay. The leftover Chinese are a handful (8?) of (mostly) ballads that were "B" songs, i.e. not as good as This I Love, Street of Dreams, Prostitute. Edited by John Bonham

Why isn't retirement an option?

God I hope not, but I think by 60 Axl may consider retirement. I don't know how long he'll be able to tour with GNR without ever putting out any new music.

It would suck not to hear anything new and how many times will fans go to see the same show over and over again?

Why isn't retirement an option?

God I hope not, but I think by 60 Axl may consider retirement. I don't know how long he'll be able to tour with GNR without ever putting out any new music.

It would suck not to hear anything new and how many times will fans go to see the same show over and over again?

In my opinion, you can only really follow the nuband for 4 years before you get bored.

Axl knows this and works the band on these 4 year cycles of rumors, touring and silence.

After the cycle goes into repeats, most sensible fans usually move on.

Luckily there's a new GN'R fan born every minute.

Problem is : what I'd want Axl to do in 2014 greatly differs from what I could reasonably expect from Axl in 2014. So I voted for the live DVD 'cause last news were not that bad. But I'd like a Chi Dem deluxe edition with leftovers too.

Problem is : what I'd want Axl to do in 2014 greatly differs from what I could reasonably expect from Axl in 2014. So I voted for the live DVD 'cause last news were not that bad. But I'd like a Chi Dem deluxe edition with leftovers too.

That's the one thing that is sad about Axl's quest to keep the name Guns n Roses.

Why fight so hard to keep the name if he wasn't going to grow or evolve it musically?

It seems like he just kept the name for the future revenue it would bring him for the least amount of work and effort.

When a band hasn't put out an album for five years, and the last album before that was 17 years before that one, it's pretty sad that the "best" we can hope for in the next year is that they'll release a couple year old concert DVD.

• Like 1

Solo piano acoustic album. His natural baritone voice is so rich now that he's older and he doesn't use it except on Patience and verses of Don't cry, Gran Torino. It's his strength now and so much potential wasted. He would get great critical reviews and new fans. I'll never undrstand why he can't be productive like every other musician.

1 - To know Axl is happy doing whatever he wants because he's been dealing with a lot of shit to be with us for the last years

2 - If possible, doesn't matter when it happens, to be able to listen to the unreleased stuff from the CD era plus the remixes CD

3 - I would love to see a few vids for CD and the right booklet but maybe it's been so much time already that maybe it doesn't happen.

1 - To know Axl is happy doing whatever he wants because he's been dealing with a lot of shit to be with us for the last years

What "shit" has Axl been dealing with lately? If I remember correctly, he said in the Kimmel interview that he's been enjoying life the last 5 or 6 years.

• Like 1

I'd like to see about 30 lbs less of him

:lol:

What "shit" has Axl been dealing with lately? If I remember correctly, he said in the Kimmel interview that he's been enjoying life the last 5 or 6 years.

He was asked if he could do over any year of his life what would it be and he said it would be within the last 5 or 6 years...

You need to understand that Axl is always the victim. Always. And Beta is hott! :shades:

Solo piano acoustic album. His natural baritone voice is so rich now that he's older and he doesn't use it except on Patience and verses of Don't cry, Gran Torino. It's his strength now and so much potential wasted. He would get great critical reviews and new fans. I'll never undrstand why he can't be productive like every other musician.

I would love that. If he had an album like Elton John, just him playing the piano. I mean, November Rain was a huge hit, I'm surprised he never thought about it. He can have guest on his songs, hell maybe he can even have Elton collaborate with him. That probably would be a big hit for him and it'll put him back in the mainstream. It's time he sits down and realizes what he wants to do. Continue to tour the world playing songs from 20 years ago, or make music that he enjoys.