In the case of a CD re-release, would you want a new order of the playlist?

Fin

Would you want a new order of the playlist?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Suggestions could be typed in the thread.

Personally I've settled for this one;

1.CD, 2.Catcher In The Rye, 3.Madagascar, 4.Shackler's Revenge, 5.If The World, 6.Street Of Dreams, 7.This I Love, 8.IRS, 9.Riad N' The Bedouins, 10.Better, 11.Scraped, 12.Sorry, 13.There Was A Time, 14.Prostitute

• Like 1

1.CD, 2.Catcher In The Rye, 3.Madagascar, 4.Shackler's Revenge, 5.If The World, 6.Street Of Dreams, 7.This I Love, 8.IRS, 9.Riad N' The Bedouins, 10.Better, 11.Scraped, 12.Sorry, 13.There Was A Time, 14.Prostitute

LOL. Well played.

Seriously, though, I wouldn't put it past Axl to re-release CD with the songs in a slightly different order, or remixes or something. It's obvious he doesn't have anything else.

No, I think it should follow the original order - it's already a classic great order of songs for those who love the record. If there would be somehting new (a new bonus track or remix) , should be after Prostitute. Which, by the way, would be kinda strange because that end is so amazing. Maybe just a extra EP or something.

Song order is only relevant on hard copy though. If anyone has a digital copy they can easily create 14 separate playlists with a different order in each.

I don't really get why song order is important, maybe I'm missing something here, the only album I've listened to where the order seemed important is one of the Scissor Sisters where the end notes of each song foreshadowed the next. I did think that was cool effect actually.

Someways yes. As in gnr songs seem to realy contrast. Like use your ilusion. But somehow CD flowed more from rocker to epic which was alao cool. I think flow bored some fans who see gnr as crazy ahit. So a more schizo traclist might work.

I wouldn't even buy it, unless it contains some unheard songs

Hell i don't even buy if some remixes appeared on a bonus disc (but i will downloa them)

New music or nothing!