Who is more relevant in 2014-Dj Ashba (tm) or Jimmy Page?

Subtle Signs

Who is more relavent in 2014-Dj Ashba (tm) or Jimmy Page?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Based on the topic in D&N about Dj Ashba's chat last night and these quotes what say you?

Dj is relevant to all the kids in my school who listen to Sixx: A.M. A few of you may bash the hell out of that band, but like it or not they are popular with my age group. Dj is much more relevant in today's music than a ?70? year old Jimmy Page.

DJ is more important than Jimmy Page. FACT.

In 2014 he is.....you would be correct.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

It honestly depends on what you consider relevant. Jimmy is living off of Led Zeppelin, he hasn't done a good album since leaving that band, and the only thing that's keeping him on the radar is the rereleases of Zeppelin songs and albums.
Dj is creating new music with new bands that appeal to the younger generations.

Dj likes to pretend he's relevant. Truth is, no one knows who he is.

His recent "I don't even like the word rockstar." comment made me chuckle. Well DJ, don't lose too much sleep. I'm pretty sure there's only about three people in Brazil who would liken you to that word.

Edited by sofine11

Who has that picture of the fan with a giant banner that says something about how Dj Ashba is better than Slash?

Also the poll is fairly close. I think some of our resident GNR-Educators don't want to vote since you can see who voted for who in the poll.

Don't be ashamed! Put your name on it!

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

There's one that says Who the fuck needs Slash, Dj you sound better that's being held at a barrier and there's one that says something like Thank You beta by take care of Axl,,, Dj sounds better than old one that's being held up by some South American manlady

It honestly depends on what you consider relevant. Jimmy is living off of Led Zeppelin, he hasn't done a good album since leaving that band

I'm sure you have listened to those albums too :suspicious:

Outider

Deathwish

The 2 Firm Albums

Walking Into Clarkesdale.

Edited by DR DOOM

Guest Len B'stard

If Jimmy Page had died even before he joined Led Zeppelin he'd STILL be more important and relevant than DJ Ashba...and I don't even like him particularly much.

• Like 2

Stupid fucking question. Jimmy Page is a rock and roll legend. To even utter his name next to Ashba is a complete disgrace. I say that as a nugnr fan that doesn't mind Ashba to be honest. But Page bows to no man, and a man of his stature doesn't give a fuck less what the emo kids in your school are listening to these days.

And I like Ashba, so suck on that.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

To be clear (by the way I dislike Zeppelin) Jimmy Page done more for the history of rock n roll as a session musician than DJ Ashba has in his whole career. Just playing the guitar on one of the seminal tracks of the rock genre (I Can't Explain by The Who) on it's own is worth more to the history of rock n roll than DJ Ashbas entire career.

• Like 2

Stupid fucking question. Jimmy Page is a rock and roll legend. To even utter his name next to Ashba is a complete disgrace. I say that as a nugnr fan that doesn't mind Ashba to be honest. But Page bows to no man, and a man of his stature doesn't give a fuck less what the emo kids in your school are listening to these days.

And I like Ashba, so suck on that.

:lol: