Comments about MYGNR and posters in general

Crash Diet

Ha! I can't believe it's still going. :lol: Funny thing is, you could figure out who the poster is supposed to be even without the name. Whoever is doing this knows some people here pretty well. :rofl-lol:

Most of these are hilarious :lol:

wfuckinga

JANUARY 8, 2014 AT 5:51 PM
volcano, axl and i are going to have a threeway

:max:

Really glad to see someone has stepped up their game here. Shit was weak in the beginning.

magisme

I enjoy being the official pivot man of mygnr. if you got the likes i got the hole :-O

russtcb

I see some of the same words repeated on this website. Do you want me to merge something for you?

Nicely done. :lol:

Whoever that was sure has a lot of time on their hands. :lol:

This

the cupcake tries too hard and too obvious

btw i just found time to read the full story the skwerl things are interesting

I would NEVER leak n entire album online if i face these type of consequences

Edited by Crash Diet

I'm laughing at most of these, to be honest. :lol:

As you should.

As may of those ridiculed by the coward.... are obvious roastings of many respected (and not so much) members of this forum.....either way.....it was done in a manner of disrespect.

Most of them were funny....and many deserve an appropriate amount of comedy respect......but when the dust clears.....it is nothing more than a slap in the face to my brethren.....

.....nothing more than a shameful shout.....out....to get attention....by (most likely) a banned member of this forum.....

I guess that's what celebrity status gets members of MyGNRForum....... :lol:

sailaway? aka warchild?

Ha! I can't believe it's still going. :lol: Funny thing is, you could figure out who the poster is supposed to be even without the name. Whoever is doing this knows some people here pretty well. :rofl-lol:

The poster misunderstood me

I can fully accept that Slash and Duff lied in the past

and i'm NOT dating with Kapitch_77 :bitchfight:

Damn_Smooth

JANUARY 8, 2014 AT 5:29 PM

Ever wonder what smooth my name is referring to? I haven’t gone through puberty yet.

:lol:
Actually, it's referring to how friction free things slide up my ass.

Shit, I'm better at insulting myself than these idiots. Screen names are amatuer rank.

• Like 3

Guest Len B'stard

I am wondering why Dazey isn't listed there, I smell a conspiracy and accuse him of writing it :lol:

Surely I'd be sure to write about myself so as to avoid falling under suspicion? :lol:

Easy Sharon Stone, close your legs, we get the idea, you criminal mastermind you :lol:

'I know, I'll write summat on t'board 'bout me and folk'll reckon me innocent!' :lol:

I am wondering why Dazey isn't listed there, I smell a conspiracy and accuse him of writing it :lol:

Surely I'd be sure to write about myself so as to avoid falling under suspicion? :lol:

Easy Sharon Stone, close your legs, we get the idea, you criminal mastermind you :lol:

'I know, I'll write summat on t'board 'bout me and folk'll reckon me innocent!' :lol:

Hmmm......you're onto something Len........:lol: