Comments about MYGNR and posters in general

Crash Diet

I am wondering why Dazey isn't listed there, I smell a conspiracy and accuse him of writing it :lol:

Surely I'd be sure to write about myself so as to avoid falling under suspicion? :lol:
Len always is going on about how Northerners aren't that smart....

:lol:

I wouldn't take much heed of somebody who spent his formative years eating mud and rolling around in camel shit. :lol:
  • Like 1

Reads like the work of wfuckinga. Extremely lacking in any hint of intelligence.

That is what I thought. Izzy 'wfuckinga' Stradlin haha.

Isn't he still in high school? If so maybe the the kid should get a pass. We were all young once. I had dial up Internet in high school. I wouldn't have had the patience to do all of that back then.

Shut the fuck up NGOG.

This isn't me, but I did lol at some of the comments, including whoever did mine. Tbh I'm honored to have been important enough to whoever did this that they put me in there alongside Len, Red, HV, Subs, Broski and Groghan

Lol"important"...

• Like 1

Shut the fuck up NGOG.

But you're the worst poster on here.

important enough to whoever did this that they put me in there alongside Broski

Broski despises you.

• Like 1

Poor Groghan is taking a bit of a kicking.

It's OK. It makes me laugh. To know that people would make fake accounts on another forum just to talk about me.....it's funny to know I've had that much effect on their lives. When I log off of the forum every day, that's the last time I think about any individual poster.

It's kind of sad when you think about it. I guess I feel a little bad that I've had such an impact on some of these people's lives. :shrugs:

• Like 3

Shut the fuck up NGOG.

But you're the worst poster on here.

important enough to whoever did this that they put me in there alongside Broski

Broski despises you.
Difference between you and me is you seem to take things people say on the internet to heart. I mean, take a look at the images thread. Diceman made a lighthearted jab at you and several other posters and you got upset and called him "an internet jock" because he made a joke. The fact your name is blue now doesn't change the fact that you're a whiney little shit. I don't give a damn what you, Broski, or anyone else on the internet thinks about me.

Difference between you and me is you seem to take things people say on the internet to heart. I mean, take a look at the images thread. Diceman made a lighthearted jab at you and several other posters and you got upset and called him "an internet jock" because he made a joke. The fact your name is blue now doesn't change the fact that you're a whiney little shit. I don't give a damn what you, Broski, or anyone else on the internet thinks about me.

Literally the worst attempt at hurting my feelings ever.

Instead of impersonating Izzy Stradlin or attempting to impress your forum 'heroes'; why don't you get a job and pay for your kid?

Edited by NGOG

Literally the worst attempt at hurting my feelings ever.

Instead of impersonating Izzy Stradlin or attempting to impress your forum 'heroes'; why don't you get a job and pay for your kid?

Damn.gif

• Like 2

That interview really upset you didn't it? Need a hug? The Izzy thing was settled and put to rest quite a while ago. If HV and Down liner can accept my public apology, it is beyond me why others can't. It's sad that you all have to resort to "Izzy" in every comment that I make.

And another thing, how about you not try to give me parenting advice. What I do and don't do for my son is really none of your or anyone else on this forum's business.

It's OK. It makes me laugh. To know that people would make fake accounts on another forum just to talk about me.....it's funny to know I've had that much effect on their lives. When I log off of the forum every day, that's the last time I think about any individual poster.

It's kind of sad when you think about it. I guess I feel a little bad that I've had such an impact on some of these people's lives. :shrugs:

Exactly. Way to handle it with class, Apollo. :thumbsup:

Exactly. Way to handle it with class, Apollo. :thumbsup:

Yep. Groghan and I may not agree on everything, but he handles stuff with class and doesn't resort to petty personal attacks (I don't count Axl Worshipper as a personal attack BTW compared to other things I've seen)