Comments about MYGNR and posters in general

Crash Diet

Here's an article, someone who get mad at some posters here and other gnr boards doing a "serious" amount of trolling the comment section there
scroll down to the comments

oh and i don't know that kapitch_77 and me are dating :question:
http://www.antiquiet.com/truth/2014/01/full-story-behind-chinese-democracy/

Oh and btw i saw this article on M. SL's site, credit goes to Manets (it's a nice story about how skwerl got the leaks what happned afterwards etc.)

Edited by Crash Diet

Guest Len B'stard
I’m British, a bloody proper rubbish bloke. I love punk rock. I’m bloody British. I like punk rock clothes. I really want you to know I’m bloody proper British. If it ain’t British its rubbish. You know I”m British right? Punk rock revolutionized fashion. I’m a bloody British bloke. You’re all rubbish unless you wear punk rock clothes and are also British. I love Dazey. He sticks up for me when Miser bullies me. Also I’m British. Punk rock. Rubbish. Proper. Bloke. British. Punk. Miser. Miser. Miser. Punk.

:lol: Class!!

Interesting stuff

Izzy Stradlin

:lol:

Lmfao at NiceGuy and TheGNRForum....

I lol'd at the first Groghan one

Im British, a bloody proper rubbish bloke. I love punk rock. Im bloody British. I like punk rock clothes. I really want you to know Im bloody proper British. If it aint British its rubbish. You know Im British right? Punk rock revolutionized fashion. Im a bloody British bloke. Youre all rubbish unless you wear punk rock clothes and are also British. I love Dazey. He sticks up for me when Miser bullies me. Also Im British. Punk rock. Rubbish. Proper. Bloke. British. Punk. Miser. Miser. Miser. Punk.

:lol: Class!!

Dunno Len, that ones actually pretty accurate :lol:

Are you all assuming it is one person? It does not after all take much time or effort to type those - some of them are merely one-liners. Does anyone on the receiving end wonder who did it? I am not naming names but there has been some big Len/punk v Led Zeppelin spats on the music board, and, now that is all I am saying. Also, for redhead, all you have to do is click on the 'general' topic and it is going to be, one of about four-five people posting there, pretty much as I speak. There, I have said too much now.

Edited by DieselDaisy

I am wondering why Dazey isn't listed there, I smell a conspiracy and accuse him of writing it :lol:

Surely I'd be sure to write about myself so as to avoid falling under suspicion? :lol:
Len always is going on about how Northerners aren't that smart....

:lol:

I am wondering why Dazey isn't listed there, I smell a conspiracy and accuse him of writing it :lol:

It's not Len or Dazey, you can easily read the comments :lol:
  • Like 1