Comments about MYGNR and posters in general

Crash Diet

but nobody would understand these comments if they weren't a member so what's the motivation. just to promote mygnr?

I suspect it's a couple of current or ex members started it and a bunch more have joined probably due to this thread.

It's actually rather easy for anybody to post. See below: :lol:

Sugaraylen

I’m really a closet Spurs fan. Arsene Wenger is a queer!

I dont get the connection between antiquiet and random posters off mygnr?

but nobody would understand these comments if they weren't a member so what's the motivation. just to promote mygnr?

I suspect it's a couple of current or ex members started it and a bunch more have joined probably due to this thread.

Sugaraylen

JANUARY 10, 2014 AT 1:08 AM

Im really a closet Spurs fan. Arsene Wenger is a queer!

How do you do it? i could post some typos on a different. Variety id the spive of lige

Guest Len B'stard

Sugaraylen

I’m really a closet Spurs fan. Arsene Wenger is a queer!

Right, see, now they've gone too far here! That, see, that, that there, that whats just be said there is out of order, why would someone say something like that?!?! I'd like to think I'm a reasonably thick skinned man but thats actually crossing the line quite frankly, tres poor indeed. Have a go at me all you like but have a go at the squad or the boss and I'll ACTUALLY cry :lol:

No, really, that is out of order, they've actually got to me there, closet Spurs fan indeed, theres nothing fucking Spurs about this kiddie thank you very much. I'm gonna write to my MP y'know, this really is appalling. Christ they could've said anybody, a baby seal clubber, a a fur trapper, the bloke who turned the showers on at Auschwitz Birkenau...but a fucking Spud, me, of all people, REALLY?!?!

I think something should be done about this person or persons quite frankly, i'm sickened :lol:

Enter a name and email then post a comment. :)

Right, see, now they've gone too far here! That, see, that, that there, that whats just be said there is out of order, why would someone say something like that?!?! I'd like to think I'm a reasonably thick skinned man but thats actually crossing the line quite frankly, tres poor indeed. Have a go at me all you like but have a go at the squad or the boss and I'll ACTUALLY cry :lol:

No, really, that is out of order, they've actually got to me there, closet Spurs fan indeed, theres nothing fucking Spurs about this kiddie thank you very much. I'm gonna write to my MP y'know, this really is appalling. Christ they could've said anybody, a baby seal clubber, a a fur trapper, the bloke who turned the showers on at Auschwitz Birkenau...but a fucking Spud, me, of all people, REALLY?!?!

I think something should be done about this person or persons quite frankly, i'm sickened :lol:

If only there was a way to find out whodunit! Bwahahahaha! :awesomeface:

Guest Len B'stard

It was you wasn't it you great fat Northern pudding?!?! :lol:

It was you wasn't it you great fat Northern pudding?!?! :lol:
Well that last one was aye. :lol:

If anyone honestly thinks Miser is gone you're naive, he will either be lurking he reading what we say or have one of his several hundred alts as his cover.

Sinister...

See, the thing about Miser is I just don't think he has it in him to be subtle enough to go unnoticed for this long, think about every other one of his "returns", we knew it was him within minutes. Unless he's suddenly got much better at pretending, which would indicate signs of learning, rather than just repeating the same pattern of behaviour over and over, I don't think he's "back" in any tangible sense.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

So do i actually, its not that they were crap, they were just the same ones over and over. And also, often they werent really geared to promote any kind of discussion, it was just Miser wanting to get his perspective in print.

Guest Len B'stard

And when did you fawn over P4A? :lol: Also, i don't think you've ever actually bragged about having muscles. The gay bit however, could be accurate!

JOKES!!! You know i love you really!

And when did you fawn over P4A? :lol: Also, i don't think you've ever actually bragged about having muscles. The gay bit however, could be accurate!

JOKES!!! You know i love you really!

I don't know - I get along with her good, so it might be that. :lol:

You don't love me, you just love my huge muscles. :max: