The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

21 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

One of these shows is not like the others...one of these shows just doesn't belong.. :lol:

Ha ha

Yeah, I have many different tastes in music and tv shows.

I watched:

Grimm

Vampire Diaries

Rosewood

Sleepy Hollow

Snake Bites

Seinfeld The Understudy

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Meisner!!!!!!!!! :wub:

So I assume he took over that guy's body and he is human again?

Rosalie and Monroe becoming parents again and again. So cool. I wasn't surprised because of their vesin forms probably can have lots of babies.

I hope Rosalie and Monroe get a happy ending. They deserve it.

What's going on with Eve? I really going to miss this show when it ends.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Ha ha

Yeah, I have many different tastes in music and tv shows.

I watched:

Grimm

Vampire Diaries

Rosewood

Sleepy Hollow

Snake Bites

Seinfeld The Understudy

So I assume he took over that guy's body and he is human again?

Rosalie and Monroe becoming parents again and again. So cool. I wasn't surprised because of their vesin forms probably can have lots of babies.

I hope Rosalie and Monroe get a happy ending. They deserve it.

What's going on with Eve? I really going to miss this show when it ends.

yeah i'm assuming so! i clapped and screamed when i saw that, i love Meisner so much!

i hope they do too, they are so cute together.

i really hope Nick and Eve/Juliette don't end up together. i have heard from soooo many people that her "resurrection" was what led to the cancellation.

so FML i have been watching old episodes of "Rock of Love" w/Bret Michaels...it's like a trainwreck, i can't look away :P

Yeah, I like Nick and Adalaine now. Eve is strange even if she is human again.

I hope that Diana doesn't mess with Nick. I think her daddy might try to mess things up. I want Nick to have a happy life after all he's lost.

I know I watched all the Rock of love shows with Bret and the one where he was on the bus. I don't think he ever really stayed with any of those women. Then he got engaged to the mother of his kids, but I think that was over too. Anyway, as long as he's a good dad to his kids and rocks out with Poison, Bret is allright with me.

I watched:

Worst Cooks in America

Guy's Grocery Games

Kolchak The night Stalker "me tv" has the repeats of this show. it's campy and fun to watch.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more to say
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I like Nick and Adalaine now. Eve is strange even if she is human again.

I hope that Diana doesn't mess with Nick. I think her daddy might try to mess things up. I want Nick to have a happy life after all he's lost.

I know I watched all the Rock of love shows with Bret and the one where he was on the bus. I don't think he ever really stayed with any of those women. Then he got engaged to the mother of his kids, but I think that was over too. Anyway, as long as he's a good dad to his kids and rocks out with Poison, Bret is allright with me.

I watched:

Worst Cooks in America

Guy's Grocery Games

Kolchak The night Stalker "me tv" has the repeats of this show. it's campy and fun to watch.

yeah he is not with the mom of his kids. i watched all the versions too...crazy! but he is still hot to me, he was my first crush:wub: and he has not done bad crap as far as rock stars are concerned plus he fought off TWO horrible health scares and has type 1 diabetes. 

watching The Bachelor per usual :lol:

1 minute ago, wasted said:

Here's 4 seasons someone must like it. They cancelled Minority report and that was okay. 

oh i am sure there are! i just am not one of them :P never saw Minority Report. when i watch tv i usually am not 100% committed, i am either here or doing word games... God i sound like i am 100 years old! :facepalm:

9 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

oh i am sure there are! i just am not one of them :P never saw Minority Report. when i watch tv i usually am not 100% committed, i am either here or doing word games... God i sound like i am 100 years old! :facepalm:

Black Sails is like a Pirate version of Devious Maids. 

Bloodline and The Affair were great. Banshee was good too. 

I can't anything at the moment. 

Same with movies. Split I think I might like. 

• Like 1

Just now, wasted said:

Black Sails is like a Pirate version of Devious Maids. 

Bloodline and The Affair were great. Banshee was good too. 

I can't anything at the moment. 

Same with movies. Split I think I might like. 

last thing i watched with intensity was Breaking Bad...the whole series like 3 times! Dexter was pretty close but they screwed the pooch on the last season IMO :facepalm: watched Weeds which was ok. waiting for Better Call Saul to come back.

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

last thing i watched with intensity was Breaking Bad...the whole series like 3 times! Dexter was pretty close but they screwed the pooch on the last season IMO :facepalm: watched Weeds which was ok. waiting for Better Call Saul to come back.

I did watch those shows. Justified was good too. Quarry was okay. Quantico is when it started going wrong. 

• Like 1

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

is Justified the one with Timothy Olyphant? i might like that! 

Yeah it's kind of fun. He pulls of the cowboy hat. The best character is the bad guy though. The guy in Vice Principals whos in everything. This was his best role in Justified. 

• Like 1

Just now, wasted said:

Yeah it's kind of fun. He pulls of the cowboy hat. The best character is the bad guy though. The guy in Vice Principals whos in everything. This was his best role in Justified. 

i need to check this out!

on topic:  watching Intervention. i have not watched this in forever! where are Jeff, Candy and Ken???