The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

Yeah, wtf is up with the Dolphin suit lol. This is what I love about this show, THE CRAZIES!! Keep drinking the booze ladies!

I'm not sure what I think of Arnold yet...I originally thought he might not be strict enough but I think i'm wrong on that one lol..also, he does say You're Terminated which I like, but the Hasta la Vista Baby is just plain cheesy imo.

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 3:06 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

damn i forgot to DVR it! i watched The Bachelor and it was as good as i hoped it would be! some chick who is obsessed with dolphins wore a dolphin costume and half the women wore red dresses and were freaking out over it :lol:

Do you have a reminder on your cable? I do. I also write down the shows I want to watch and those I need to dvd. lol I know it's crazy, but I would forget too. Especially since shows come and go and sometimes you forget. Like this week a lot of shows are back from the winter break, so I remind myself on paper and on the tv.

I watched:

The Middle

The Mick

Bones Yeah it's finally back on the air for it's final season

i have something that allows me to record all the new shows i want...like i have This Is Us set up that way. that's what i will do!

i watched The Middle as well. i keep hoping it will get better but i am kinda hoping it ends soon. and that they bring Darrin back to marry Sue. that was the only couple that worked for me ( well aside from the parents and Brick and Cindy :P )

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 2:41 PM, Whiskey Rose said:

Arnold Schwarzeneggar. Hey, instead of saying You're Fired, he should say You're Terminated! :P

That's exactly what Arnold says. He's using all his movie catch lines!

I loved when he said "Get to the chopper". One of my all time faves.

22 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Ha! I obviously have influence ;)  Now maybe if I say get rid of "hasta la vista baby" often enough, it'll happen too! lol.

Said this one too.

Watched Speechless last night. I realized I was smiling when I was watching it and not many shows do that for me. I really love this show. The characters are unique and I just love the acting.

One of the best new shows on tv.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Watched Speechless last night. I realized I was smiling when I was watching it and not many shows do that for me. I really love this show. The characters are unique and I just love the acting.

One of the best new shows on tv.

i agree. watched Speechless as well. SPOILER: when i watched it last night i was kind of disappointed that Kenneth didn't go on vacation with them and his part of the show where he's alone at the school was not that great. and the part where he stood up the principal made me sad. but there were so many great parts! especially where the mom and the son Ray were together after his appendectomy. that was awesome.

also watched Modern Family and SPOILER: i loved Kelsey Grammer on there as Cam's first love! he was spot on. can they get rid of Cameron and bring back Kelsey Grammer as Mitch's love interest?? 

22 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i was going to mention that for all the Tom Hardy fans out there ( i am not one .) it's going to be a mini series right?

Pretty sure it's a mini series but on for awhile. Maybe 6 or 10 shows.

Yeah, I'm a fan. Loved him in Legend where he played the Kray twins. I swear there were two of him.

I love that he takes roles that aren't where he's the hero or pretty boy. He can act for sure. I can't wait to see him in Taboo. Already set up my dvr for recording all the shows.

ET weekly magazine gave it a very good review but said it's confusing, but who cares. it looks different and dramatic.

4 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Pretty sure it's a mini series but on for awhile. Maybe 6 or 10 shows.

Yeah, I'm a fan. Loved him in Legend where he played the Kray twins. I swear there were two of him.

I love that he takes roles that aren't where he's the hero or pretty boy. He can act for sure. I can't wait to see him in Taboo. Already set up my dvr for recording all the shows.

ET weekly magazine gave it a very good review but said it's confusing, but who cares. it looks different and dramatic.

he IS a good actor. so much so that he made me hate him so much in The Revenant that i can't watch him anymore! kinda dumb i know :P

on topic: watched Grimm last night. kinda sad it's cancelled but they really should listen to the fans more. oh and i got a retweet from Damien Puckler who played Meissner...omg i feel like a giddy teenager *swoon *

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 1:16 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

he IS a good actor. so much so that he made me hate him so much in The Revenant that i can't watch him anymore! kinda dumb i know :P

on topic: watched Grimm last night. kinda sad it's cancelled but they really should listen to the fans more. oh and i got a retweet from Damien Puckler who played Meissner...omg i feel like a giddy teenager *swoon *

Yeah, I'm a fan of Grimm too. I really hope it's not too bad of an ending. I really want a happy ending.

I watched another lifetime movie called The Twin. I could write this stuff.

Watched "My name is Doris". I thought it was good. I love Sally Field, but I thought it would be weird for a 60 something year old woman to want to date a 20 something year old man. I didn't find that plausible. I mean maybe fantasizing, but honestly I would think you would act motherly towards a young person. Well, I guess because she was alone with her mother all her life. anyway, it was good.

Then I watched Raz's The man with the iron fists. it was crazy.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Watched "My name is Doris". I thought it was good. I love Sally Field, but I thought it would be weird for a 60 something year old woman to want to date a 20 something year old man. I didn't find that plausible

when i read this the first thing that popped into my head was the cult classic Harold and Maude...if you haven't seen it then skip this part SPOILER: this is the plot summary.

Harold is a depressed, death-obsessed 20-year-old man/child who spends his free time attending funerals and pretending to commit suicide in front of his mother. At a funeral, Harold befriends Maude, a 79-year-old woman who has a zest for life. She and Harold spend much time together during which she exposes him to the wonders and possibilities of life. After rejecting his mother's three attempts to set him up with a potential wife, and committing fake suicide in front of all of them, Harold announces that he is to be married to Maude. However, Maude has a surprise for Harold that is to change his life forever.

and they do more than hang as friends, they have sex LOL. so... and i would have dated Ruth Gordon even being a female and far from 80! :P

ok non-spoiler stuff. been watching a lot of Raising Hope and i think i am now at the part when i stopped watching...near the end FOX moved it around so much i lost track of when it was on. i kinda see why, the later episodes are kinda meh. i did catch an episode with Jason Lee...mmmmm mmmmm ;)

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

when i read this the first thing that popped into my head was the cult classic Harold and Maude...if you haven't seen it then skip this part SPOILER: this is the plot summary.

Harold is a depressed, death-obsessed 20-year-old man/child who spends his free time attending funerals and pretending to commit suicide in front of his mother. At a funeral, Harold befriends Maude, a 79-year-old woman who has a zest for life. She and Harold spend much time together during which she exposes him to the wonders and possibilities of life. After rejecting his mother's three attempts to set him up with a potential wife, and committing fake suicide in front of all of them, Harold announces that he is to be married to Maude. However, Maude has a surprise for Harold that is to change his life forever.

and they do more than hang as friends, they have sex LOL. so... and i would have dated Ruth Gordon even being a female and far from 80! :P

ok non-spoiler stuff. been watching a lot of Raising Hope and i think i am now at the part when i stopped watching...near the end FOX moved it around so much i lost track of when it was on. i kinda see why, the later episodes are kinda meh. i did catch an episode with Jason Lee...mmmmm mmmmm ;)

Yeah, I remember that movie and Maude looked old. lol At least Sally Field could look a bit younger than her 60+ years, but still, it just didn't look right to me. Maybe because I'm a mom. She didn't really have a life of her own, so maybe her emotions were that of a younger more naïve person. when she said she never went to a concert, I just laughed. I've been going to concerts forever with my mom and brother.

Anyway, it wasn't bad.

Yesterday, I watched The Shadow of the cat. It was good. I love those Hammer movies from the 1960's and the cat was a beauty.

I also watched Guy's grocery games, worst cooks in America and Elementary, and the Librarians.

I watched Wendy Williams last week and she had the first celebrity Carrie something who was kicked off the Celebrity Apprentice.

She said after Arnold said "Get to the chopper", she went to the roof and saw the chopper, but then didn't get in. Instead she went back downstairs and got into a car to take her home.

Last night's show, it looked like the last celebrity kicked out was in a chopper, so I don't know what's going on?

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Watched:

Blindspot

Speechless

Salem

Criminal Minds

Match Game

It's always sunny

watched Speechless too....great epi! also The Goldbergs which was pretty good ( i think most of their season is experiencing a Sophmore Slump ) and Modern Family...please find a way to bring Andy back! :facepalm:

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

I finally watched Taboo with Tom Hardy.

Wow! This is the first FX show I've watched that allowed using the "F" word a lot, plus other curse words too. I love it.

It's a very dark show and Tom Hardy is amazing in it. So many secrets a few which you can guess, but you really have to watch and listen carefully. So many awesome British accents. I love it.

also watched that new Kitchen show. Andrew Dice Clay is on with his wife Valerie and I love him, so it's okay.

Also watched: Superstore and the Good Place and The Great Inside

Also watched 3 Kung Fu movies on ElRey: The Archer, The Archer 2 and the Archer 3. Some of the actors in these movies went on to do many great Shaw brother movies like Five Deadly Venoms.

• Like 1