The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

27 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

cool. love watching Xmas movies. It helps get in the Xmas spirit!

Although my genre is horror, I do love a good Xmas movie to help lighten my mood.;)

did you see Krampus? it sounds like it may be one you'd like if you have not already. and there's always Black Christmas! :P

21 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

did you see Krampus? it sounds like it may be one you'd like if you have not already. and there's always Black Christmas! :P

Yeah, was anxious to see this movie, but I was disappointed. The storyline was cool, but it wasn't that scary. I loved Krampus though. He was pretty creepy looking. Glad he didn't feel sorry at the end. I hate happy ending horror movies.

I think I saw Black Christmas too and Silent Night.

also I love Christmas Vacation. One of the best Xmas movies of all time. I still laugh and smile watching it.

Just now, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, was anxious to see this movie, but I was disappointed. The storyline was cool, but it wasn't that scary. I loved Krampus though. He was pretty creepy looking. Glad he didn't feel sorry at the end. I hate happy ending horror movies.

also I love Christmas Vacation. One of the best Xmas movies of all time. I still laugh and smile watching it.

I watched Ash VS. Evil Dead

Guy's Grocery Games

The Walking Dead

Holiday Baking Championship

the Librarians

Seinfeld The Butter Shave

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015

3 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I watched Ash VS. Evil Dead

Guy's Grocery Games

The Walking Dead

the Librarians

Seinfeld The Butter Shave

i was kinda hoping for more like the Krampus epi they did on Grimm but i loved Conchata Ferrell's character in the movie. and the little boy was amazing. i watched Holiday Baking Championship too, it's killing me cos some of the things looks so good but i try and be good so i can splurge at Christmas on goodies :P

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 11:38 AM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i was kinda hoping for more like the Krampus epi they did on Grimm but i loved Conchata Ferrell's character in the movie. and the little boy was amazing. i watched Holiday Baking Championship too, it's killing me cos some of the things looks so good but i try and be good so i can splurge at Christmas on goodies :P

I know when I watch the Holiday Baking show, I just sit here wishing I had the tasting job. I would eat the whole damn thing.

Yeah, the old lady was good.

I watch General Hospital and there's a character from Germany and last year when it was the children's Xmas party, she came in and told the story of Krampus. I was just laughing because all the kid's faces were in shock. Then they made Krampus and I thought it was cool I knew this story.

I watched:

Cake wars

Secrets and Lies

westworld

Seinfeld The Voice   HELLO! LA LA LA

27 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Speechless This show gets better every week. I love this family.

watched it too and am going to watch it again. agree, i love the family and Cedric Yarbrough ( though now that he has his own shower drawer i think he might be considered family...or family adjacent at the very least :) )

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 0:11 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

watched it too and am going to watch it again. agree, i love the family and Cedric Yarbrough ( though now that he has his own shower drawer i think he might be considered family...or family adjacent at the very least :) )

Yeah, love he has his own drawer. It's such a good show, without being preaching. I would imagine that's how most families with a child with disabilities would act. It amazes me how well JJ does and without fear. Love his parents because yeah you want your child to do whatever they want but you're still afraid of them getting hurt.

I watched:

DC Legends

Supernatural

Great Indoors

Seinfeld

Yeah, love he has his own drawer. It's such a good show, without being preaching. I would imagine that's how most families with a child with disabilities would act. It amazes me how well JJ does and without fear. Love his parents because yeah you want your child to do whatever they want but you're still afraid of them getting hurt.

it's a great show,very well done. idk how it's doing in the ratings but i hope it's doing well.

i watched two reruns of Raising Hope. not the best show but i love Garrett Dillahunt :)

13 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

watching a very cheesy tv movie on Lifetime Movie channel..The Good Sister. woman finds long lost twin sister, her husband has a quote "passionate affair" with long lost twin, fun and hilarity to ensue...NOT! :lol:

Ha ha I watched Remote Paradise on lifetime too.

Sometimes you just need to watch a cheesy movie to relax your mind.

I watched SNL with John Cena. He was actually pretty good and the weekly news segment was so damn funny!

• Like 1

Ha ha I watched Remote Paradise on lifetime too.

Sometimes you just need to watch a cheesy movie to relax your mind.

I watched SNL with John Cena. He was actually pretty good and the weekly news segment was so damn funny!

LOL i saw him too! yeah he was better than i expected :)

yes today i need the cheesy...

11 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I watched:

Ash VS. Evil dead

Guy's Grocery Games

The Walking Dead

The Talking Dead

Seinfeld The Slicer and The Betrayal These shows never get old!

i watched Holiday Baking Championship ( Matt got the boot :( )

and somehow i stumbled on the Seinfeld epi, the Festivus one! love the other plot about Two Face :lol: