The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

I'm enjoying South Park's current run, they're newer format of serialised episodes is kind of captivating me, I'm now waiting to see how Skank Hunt can save Turd Sandwhich from the Danish...

The Simpsons are funny, as of late, I'm following Season 28 of that too, next new episode is next week no new episodes this week

Red Dwarf's XI has ended and Rick and Morty season 3 is due to air soon, I think/hope/have heard, like, very soon; and that'll be cool when that does.

I watched this new show on IFC called Stan VS. Evil. It was actually very good. A little something like Ash VS. The Evil dead, but this is about a town who during the witch killed 142 witches and of course most were innocent. The creatures are pretty cool and the characters are quirky. check it out. It's on Wednesday's on IFC.

Rosewood

Supernatural

Superstore

The Great Indoors

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
Corrected name of show

On 10/24/2016 at 1:20 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I'm pretty sure Sandra Lee is on Monday nights Halloween Baking Championship. Is she the blonde woman? Check out this show.

Well, hopefully she came through her breast cancer okay.

from what i have read she is doing well. she had a setback a while back; an infection. but now she's had the reconstructive surgery and it looks good for her :) 

5 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

from what i have read she is doing well. she had a setback a while back; an infection. but now she's had the reconstructive surgery and it looks good for her :) 

Well, she looks great on the show and wore some very cool Halloween costumes on the show. The show ended last week, so not sure what she will do nex t.

I've been watching sy fy's Channel Zero Candle Cove. I have no idea what the hell is going on with this show? But it ends next week, so hopefully something will make sense.

Seinfeld's The Calzone. One of the best!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, she looks great on the show and wore some very cool Halloween costumes on the show. The show ended last week, so not sure what she will do nex t.

I've been watching sy fy's Channel Zero Candle Cove. I have no idea what the hell is going on with this show? But it ends next week, so hopefully something will make sense.

Seinfeld's The Calzone. One of the best!

yes she did. hope she makes a full recovery! i used to love her semi homemade even though i've been doing that myself for years and feel somewhat gypped :P

watching the end of a Christmas movie- A Royal Christmas, but really looking forward to Speechless tonight, it's becoming one of my favorites :)

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 4:13 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yes she did. hope she makes a full recovery! i used to love her semi homemade even though i've been doing that myself for years and feel somewhat gypped :P

watching the end of a Christmas movie- A Royal Christmas, but really looking forward to Speechless tonight, it's becoming one of my favorites :)

Yeah, I really like Speechless. it got great reviews in the tv guide saying how it's different from any other show, which is why I like it so much.

It's just a good show and it makes me smile no matter how far out they are about things.

• Like 1

Just now, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I really like Speechless. it got great reviews in the tv guide saying how it's different from any other show, which is why I like it so much.

It's just a good show and it makes me smile no matter how far out they are about things.

it was great again last night!