The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

On 8/31/2016 at 0:25 AM, KeyserSoze said:

God ive hit a new level of Being Bored. 

Started watching Drop Dead Diva today, only because im really into these lawyer shows. Its a crazy concept for a Show, but caters more to the rom com crowd then the legal thriller fans... and holy crap i just realized there are 6 seasons of this show. 

i watched it when it first came out and it went rapidly downhill. the last episodes were cringe worthy IMO. but you may have a totally different opinion :)

• Like 1

Got suckered to watching the news specials on the JonBenet Ramsey murder.

I don't know why I watched them when there is no new evidence about her murder nor do the police know who killed her.

Such a heartbreaking murder of that 6 year old little girl. So sad.

I watched Dr. Phil interviewing her brother Burke and he knows nothing about that night nor does he know anything new. I think he's a little slow and since he was a 9 year old boy at the time, how do you expect him to remember what happened twenty years ago?

• Like 1

I was watching a special on Charles Manson last night on the Reelz channel.

It wasn't anything I didn't know. Still can't believe that bastard is still alive.

Anyway, near the end of the special they talked about how Manson influenced musicians and low and behold, who did they show wearing a t shirt with his face on it? Axl Rose. lol I love how many things point to Axl and GNR.

Anyway, the interviewer said GNR recorded a song of Manson's called "you ain't nothing girl" or something like that.

Anyone ever hearing of that song or hear a recording of it?

Surprised they never mentioned Marilyn Manson.

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I was watching a special on Charles Manson last night on the Reelz channel.

It wasn't anything I didn't know. Still can't believe that bastard is still alive.

Anyway, near the end of the special they talked about how Manson influenced musicians and low and behold, who did they show wearing a t shirt with his face on it? Axl Rose. lol I love how many things point to Axl and GNR.

Anyway, the interviewer said GNR recorded a song of Manson's called "you ain't nothing girl" or something like that.

Anyone ever hearing of that song or hear a recording of it?

Surprised they never mentioned Marilyn Manson.

here it is:

Must be a trend on tv shows these days.

Both Fear of the Walking Dead and The Strain, characters do something stupid to save their kids over millions of other innocent lives.

I know it has to be hard, but one life over millions and you're not even sure if those people are alive.

How dumb can you be, especially when the characters are the pain in the ass sons of another character and most of us wouldn't care if they ever were saved. lol

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 7:21 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

here it is:

Manson is a psycho case and I can't believe he's still alive, but seeing Axl on tv is always a good thing.

1 minute ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Must be a trend on tv shows these days.

Both Fear of the Walking Dead and The Strain, characters do something stupid to save their kids over millions of other innocent lives.

I know it has to be hard, but one life over millions and you're not even sure if those people are alive.

How dumb can you be, especially when the characters are the pain in the ass sons of another character and most of us wouldn't care if they ever were saved. lol

Manson is a psycho case and I can't believe he's still alive, but seeing Axl on tv is always a good thing.

true! ;)

gonna watch every episode of Seinfeld. Ive watched a episode here and there on TV but never watched it religiously.

ive already knocked out the first 2 seasons and starting on the 3rd. "The Note"  was hilarious. George freaking about the out male masseur and the Kramer slapping the table and yelping at Joe DiMaggio had me dying.

22 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

gonna watch every episode of Seinfeld. Ive watched a episode here and there on TV but never watched it religiously.

ive already knocked out the first 2 seasons and starting on the 3rd. "The Note"  was hilarious. George freaking about the out male masseur and the Kramer slapping the table and yelping at Joe DiMaggio had me dying.

Seinfeld is my all time favorite. 

I've seen this scene countless times and when Kramer says "a hole in one" I shriek with laughter. I just have to think about "the sea was angry my friends" and I start giggling. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, pinkforgirls said:

Seinfeld is my all time favorite. 

I've seen this scene countless times and when Kramer says "a hole in one" I shriek with laughter. I just have to think about "the sea was angry my friends" and I start giggling. 

Seinfeld was great! my all time favorite sitcom. i don't even know if i can pick a favorite one. the one with shrinkage was great...i love the look on Elaine's face when she says "they shrink?" love the one where Elaine finds out Puddy has all his radio stations in his car pre-set to religious music stations. and when he tells her "i'm not the one going to hell" :P the soup nazi one was classic, love the one where Elaine's current boyfriend was obsessed with the song "Desperado", the one where another of Elaine's boyfriends pulled out his wienie ( "he pulled it out??") the Chicken Roaster episode with Jerry where he switches apartments with Kramer and he starts to act like Kramer. then he sees that figure scuttling by..."Mr Marbles?" just so many great episodes i could talk about this for days!

love this scene w/George and his answering machine message:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ria37d9mInY

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Seinfeld was great! my all time favorite sitcom. i don't even know if i can pick a favorite one. the one with shrinkage was great...i love the look on Elaine's face when she says "they shrink?" love the one where Elaine finds out Puddy has all his radio stations in his car pre-set to religious music stations. and when he tells her "i'm not the one going to hell" :P the soup nazi one was classic, love the one with Elaine's current boyfriend was obsessed with the song "Desperado" the one where another of Elaine's boyfriends pulled out his wienie ( "he pulled it out??") the Chicken Roaster episode with Jerry where he switches apoartment with Kramer and he starts to act like Kramer...just so many great episodes i could talk about this for days!

haha, all classics. An don't forget "spongeworthy"!..I think @-W.A.R-'s plan to watch every episode from the beginning is a fantastic idea!

• Like 2

Just now, Whiskey Rose said:

haha, all classics. An don't forget "spongeworthy"!..I think @-W.A.R-'s plan to watch every episode from the beginning is a fantastic idea!

hahaha yes spongworthy! one of the many catch phrases to come from Seinfeld. close talker, double dipper, i can't spare a square, yada yada yada, man hands,no soup for you...just so many!

and getting to see them all for the first time? i am jealous of @-W.A.R- :D

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

hahaha yes spongworthy! one of the many catch phrases to come from Seinfeld. close talker, double dipper, i can't spare a square, yada yada yada, man hands,no soup for you...just so many!

and getting to see them all for the first time? i am jealous of @-W.A.R- :D

looool my other favorite is "He's like a sven jolly." 

"Svengali. So like he has a cheerful mental hold on you?"

I actually use svenjolly as a screen name when I need an alternative to pinkforgirls

• Like 1