The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

This channel called Decades is running the 1970's show Vegas. It's a pretty good show. It's a Vegas marathon all weekend.

Also watching SyFy because they are having a Friday the 13th marathon all weekend long too. Up to Number 5.

Number 5 is terrible, although Tommy Jarvis doing his Tom-Fu is pretty cool!

21 hours ago, PappyTron said:

Number 5 is terrible, although Tommy Jarvis doing his Tom-Fu is pretty cool!

Yeah, I don't think they were bringing Jason back after 4, but I love 6, 7 and 8. Kane Hodder brought new life to playing Jason.

I'm glad after 5 they continued with the real Jason.

Yeah, 5 was terrible. You just knew it wasn't the real Jason. Anyway, I wish they would make more Friday the 13ths. I never lose interest in watching them.

Loved 6 because Alice Cooper wrote that cool song " He's back". Last time I saw Alice, he performed that song. I was so excited!

Last night:

Preacher

Penny Dreadful

Ride with Norman Reedus

20 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I don't think they were bringing Jason back after 4, but I love 6, 7 and 8. Kane Hodder brought new life to playing Jason.

I'm glad after 5 they continued with the real Jason.

Yeah, 5 was terrible. You just knew it wasn't the real Jason. Anyway, I wish they would make more Friday the 13ths. I never lose interest in watching them.

Loved 6 because Alice Cooper wrote that cool song " He's back". Last time I saw Alice, he performed that song. I was so excited!

Last night:

Preacher

Penny Dreadful

Ride with Norman Reedus

Part 6 was good, and 7 was great fun with Tina and her psychic powers! I just wish that they'd release them all, uncut and remastered.

Oh, they are doing another film as well. I was going to be a "found footage" movies, but they dropped that idea. I have no idea whether it will continue on from the last one, with Jared Padeleki (or however you spell it) or whether they are going to reboot the reboot.

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 2:51 PM, PappyTron said:

Part 6 was good, and 7 was great fun with Tina and her psychic powers! I just wish that they'd release them all, uncut and remastered.

Oh, they are doing another film as well. I was going to be a "found footage" movies, but they dropped that idea. I have no idea whether it will continue on from the last one, with Jared Padeleki (or however you spell it) or whether they are going to reboot the reboot.

Yeah, I meet Jared P when he was filming the Friday the 13th movie. Also met Derek mears who played Jason. He's so nice and friendly.

I got to meet Lar Park Lincoln too at a Frightmare convention. She's very pretty and smart. She has an acting studio in Texas.

I just love the Friday the 13th movies, so it would be cool to continue. Originally I read the makers of those movies were to make 13 of them, so there has to be more of them. The end of Jason X, he landed on another Earth, so Jason is somewhere out there and ready to kill again!

Animal Kingdom this show started on Tuesday on TNT. It's based on a movie. Anyway, this show is crazy. You should check it out.

Uncle Buck with Mike Epps. He's funny. it's a cute show.

1 minute ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

So bummed. Last night was the series finale of Penny Dreadful. It was sad, but there was closure. I will miss this show.

Preacher - this show is just plain crazy! I love it!

I was curious about Preacher but I forgot to watch the first episode...how far along is it? and do you know if there's a way to watch it online in case I wanted to see what I've missed so far to see if i'd want to get into it? :) 

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 0:26 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I was curious about Preacher but I forgot to watch the first episode...how far along is it? and do you know if there's a way to watch it online in case I wanted to see what I've missed so far to see if i'd want to get into it? :) 

There's been 3 shows so far. I would think you could watch it online at AMC.com

Otherwise it's on Demand. I'm sure one of these Sundays, AMC will show all the episodes. They do that often with their shows before they have the season finale.

I saw "Finding Dory" today.

• 2 weeks later...