56th Annual Grammy Awards: Live Tonight

Broskirose

I'm sorry but a protooled live album winning over Like Clockwork is bullshit and you know it.

It barely has any touch ups. If you compare it to the boot there are almost no differences, even the mess up in "Dazed" is pretty intact. I am biased though, it is one of my favorite concerts in history.

That being said, I totally think that it is stupid as hell to include Live albums in that category. It should be separate if they are going to include it. So in a way, I do agree with you. I never listened to much of QOTSA, but I am psyched to get Like Clockwork, I hear it is simply awesome.

I'm sorry but a protooled live album winning over Like Clockwork is bullshit and you know it.

It barely has any touch ups. If you compare it to the boot there are almost no differences, even the mess up in "Dazed" is pretty intact. I am biased though, it is one of my favorite concerts in history.

That being said, I totally think that it is stupid as hell to include Live albums in that category. It should be separate if they are going to include it. So in a way, I do agree with you. I never listened to much of QOTSA, but I am psyched to get Like Clockwork, I hear it is simply awesome.

Original music should beat out a remastered greatest hits live album, is what he means.

Like Clockwork should've won.

• Like 2

Original music should beat out a remastered greatest hits live album, is what he means.

Like Clockwork should've won.

Yup, I would have to agree with you guys