Favorite Hot Dogs

Gia

This place specializes in Hot dogs ... which one would you all pick?

What no NY Dog?......Fritzi lost all credibility right there............. :lol:

What would a new york dog be? Soaked in water for 3 hours? Lol 6.25 for a hot dog with ketchup and mustard? Fuck that shit. I'll go to Costco and get the 1/4 dog with 20oz soda combo for $1.50.

Chili cheese dog all the way.

• Like 1

What would a new york dog be? Soaked in water for 3 hours? Lol 6.25 for a hot dog with ketchup and mustard? Fuck that shit. I'll go to Costco and get the 1/4 dog with 20oz soda combo for $1.50.

See my post and pics on page 1 mate......must be natural skin so it has a crunch when eaten, can be boiled or better yet, IMHO, is deep fried or grilled and smothered in hot deli mustard, sautéed red opinion and well cooked kraut.....sweetness of the onions counterbalances the sauerkraut and vinegar in the mustard...simple but delicious............

Edited by classicrawker

Sabrettes. They are from NYC and are the ones the hot dog vendors sell on the street.

Luckily, I can buy them from Central Market, a special supermarket in Dallas.

I love spicy mustard and salagrath on them. My husband likes the onions.

I also like Nathan hot dogs too.

See my post and pics on page 1 mate......must be natural skin so it has a crunch when eaten, can be boiled or better yet, IMHO, is deep fried or grilled and smothered in hot deli mustard, sautéed red opinion and well cooked kraut.....sweetness of the onions counterbalances the sauerkraut and vinegar in the mustard...simple but delicious............

I am salivating at the thought of this. Sounds fucking delicious.

New York Dogs are defiantly solid, but they don't top a good Chicago or Detroit Coney Island

You do realize Coney Island is in NYC right? and is the home of the most famous Hotdog vendor in the U.S. Nathans Famous..............who happen to hold the World Hot Dog eating contest every year right? Can't top that mate........ :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan%27s_Hot_Dog_Eating_Contest

• Like 1

New York Dogs are defiantly solid, but they don't top a good Chicago or Detroit Coney Island

You do realize Coney Island is in NYC right? and is the home of the most famous Hotdog vendor in the U.S. Nathans Famous..............who happen to hold the World Hot Dog eating contest every year right? Can't top that mate........ :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan%27s_Hot_Dog_Eating_Contest

A friend of mine was a 2 time champ. He actually had the record at one point. I think it was 22 or 24 which seemed ungodly at the time. Now it's like 70 or something like that. My friend lost a 1 on 1 match to a Japanese guy and that started the Japanese run of champs until Joey Chestnut defeated all in his path

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan's_Hot_Dog_Eating_Contest

Yeah i know that, but coney island hot dogs and coney island restaurants are a Detroit thing. It doesn't make much sense, though.

Always wanted to visit the original nathans!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan's_Hot_Dog_Eating_Contest

Yeah i know that, but coney island hot dogs and coney island restaurants are a Detroit thing. It doesn't make much sense, though.

Always wanted to visit the original nathans!

Just having some fun with you mate as IMHO as long as it is a good quality dog it does not matter where you get it or what you put on it............Was reading on Wiki about Detroit Coney Island dogs and would love to try one someday if I ever get out your way.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coney_Island_hot_dog