Lets get to know eachother a bit better.... cuz, well, why not?

Towelie

I can't remember if I've ever filled this out or not...

Regardless, you folks probably know far too much about me the way that it is! :lol:

A really decent guy with a few neuroses and lack of self-esteem who has finally started to get some of the love and happiness that destiny really owed you after years of being mistreated? And yeah, an unaware gay.

And who likes new country music but we won't hold that against you as everyone has there flaws. :lol:

• Like 1

Regardless, you folks probably know far too much about me the way that it is! :lol:

A really decent guy with a few neuroses and lack of self-esteem who has finally started to get some of the love and happiness that destiny really owed you after years of being mistreated? And yeah, an unaware gay.

And who likes new country music which should be punishable by death but since we can't find you we'll have to let it slide for the minute. But keep posting pics and we'll catch up with yo bitch ass in due time.

Fixed :D

• Like 1

And who likes new country music but we won't hold that against you as everyone has there flaws. :lol:

:awesomeface: