Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 (Boeing 777) To Bejing Vanishes, 239 People on Board

Ace Nova

Does nobody have roaming on their phone?

Does roaming work 1/2 mile under water?

That's what I mean if it landed crashed on land must some sort of signal. Unless hijacked.

Prob went up and down at high altitude in that no radar zone. Wings broke off and it went straight down.

I reckon that they went high up but the air was to thin to give lift so they went into a stall.

Or the were heading somewhere and the passengers brought the plane down.. Hard to say because how would they get in the cabin if the doors were locked.

This begs the question as to who benefits from the missing plane and the resulting chaos?

The lizard people of course.

what lizard people are you on about? I found a article the other day that suggested it could of been flown to Iran.

The ones who are secretly controlling the world.

Background checks would have been done on every person on that flight by now.

If any of them were suspicious they would be exposed by now. Media is telling us they are focusing more on the pilot now.

Its lookin less likely that terrorists were involved. I just dont get why they would go off course for up to 7 hours.

Flying until the plane runs out of feul is not a sign of suicide, either. Maybe there was a problem with the plane and he was confused where he was and thought he will reach land soon if he kept heading "north" which in fact he was heading further into an open ocean west wards.

A friend's parents were on this flight.

Sorry to hear that, bud. Tragedies like this are bad enough but even worse when they hit so close to home.

Background checks would have been done on every person on that flight by now.

If any of them were suspicious they would be exposed by now. Media is telling us they are focusing more on the pilot now.

Its lookin less likely that terrorists were involved. I just dont get why they would go off course for up to 7 hours.

Flying until the plane runs out of feul is not a sign of suicide, either. Maybe there was a problem with the plane and he was confused where he was and thought he will reach land soon if he kept heading "north" which in fact he was heading further into an open ocean west wards.

Not sure if you are aware but someone intentionally turned off several electronic communication devices and beacons on the plane. Unfortunately, if it was the pilot, it looks to be intentional.

Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 may of been hacked and then remotely controlled according to a FAA document released last November.

The release which can be accessed on the Federal Register website states: "The integrated network configurations in the Boeing Model 777-200, -300, and -300ER series airplanes may enable increased connectivity with external network sources and will have more interconnected networks and systems, such as passenger entertainment and information services than previous airplane models."

The report continues: "This may enable the exploitation of network security vulnerabilities and increased risks potentially resulting in unsafe conditions for the airplanes and occupants. This potential exploitation of security vulnerabilities may result in intentional or unintentional destruction, disruption, degradation, or exploitation of data and systems critical to the safety and maintenance of the airplane."

People may point out and say that the MH370 is of the Boeing 777-200ER variant and the FAA release isn't applicable to the missing plane however the ER suffix just means 'Extended Range'. This translates to larger engines and a higher fuel capacity.

The FAA have also released an 'Airworthiness Directive' regarding structural problems on the Boeing 777. One interesting news article by a Malaysian newspaper 'The Star' which has been coincidently taken down; quotes Allen Kenitzer, Northwest Mountain and Alaska Regions communications and media relations manager of the FAA saying that "any Airworthiness Directive it issued for the 777-200 included the -200ER model unless specifically limited by airplane line number or other factors."

This means that the FAA release regarding the network security vulnerabilities should also apply to the missing MH-370 'unless specifically limited by airplane line number or other factors.'

This begs the question as to who benefits from the missing plane and the resulting chaos?

https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2013/11/18/2013-27343/special-conditions-boeing-model-777-200--300-and--300er-series-airplanes-aircraft-electronic-system

The only way the beacons on the plane could have been turned off required someone to manually disconnect several different circuit breakers located above the pilots' heads. And they would have had to been trained to do so.

I don't like jumping to conclusions, especially with scenarios like this....where information has been all over the place....but from everything that's been reported, it would surprise me if the pilot/pilots had nothing to do with it. :(

The only way the beacons on the plane could have been turned off required someone to manually disconnect several different circuit breakers located above the pilots' heads. And they would have had to been trained to do so.
how do you know that?

There was a report on it. I can find you the source if you want.

I don't like jumping to conclusions, especially with scenarios like this....where information has been all over the place....but from everything that's been reported, it would surprise me if the pilot/pilots had nothing to do with it. :(

how do you know that?

There was a report on it. I can find you the source if you want.

Im sure there is a report, but how do you know thats the only way?

Here it is....looks legit to me....take it for what it is....

Extensive training required to disable missing MAS Boeing 777's systems

Published on Mar 15, 2014

Purchase this article for republication

Buy SPH photos

A Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 flies over Poland on Feb 5, 2014. Detailed knowledge of the plane's inner workings would have been required to manually disable the multiple communication systems aboard the missing flight MH370. -- FILE PHOTO: REUTERS

KUALA LUMPUR (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - If multiple communication systems aboard flight MH370 were manually disabled, as investigators increasingly suspect happened, it would have required detailed knowledge of the long-range Boeing 777's inner workings.

The Wall Street Journal said the first loss of the jet's transponder, which communicates the jet's position, speed and call sign to air traffic control radar, would require disabling a circuit breaker above and behind an overhead panel.

Pilots rarely, if ever, need to access the circuit breakers, which are reserved for maintenance personnel.

Pulling one specific circuit breaker, which is labelled, would render inoperative both of the 777's transponders, according to documents reviewed by WSJ and bolstered by comments from aviation industry officials and those who have worked with the 777.

Becoming familiar with the 777's systems requires extensive training for pilots and aircraft mechanics alike, experts said. However, considerable technical data on the airplane is also available online in discussion groups or other websites.

Investigators are trying to establish a sequence of events that transpired on the jet, which vanished from radar on March 8, most critically the loss of communication.

The shutdown of the on board reporting system shortly after the jet was last seen on radar, can be performed in a series of keystrokes on either of the cockpit's two flight management computers in the cockpit.

The computers are used to set the performance of the engines on takeoff, plan the route, as well as other functions to guide the 777.

After vanishing, the jet's satellite communications system continued to ping orbiting satellites for at least five hours.

The pings ceased at a point over the Indian Ocean, while the aircraft was at a normal cruise altitude, say two people familiar with the jet's last known position.

Investigators are trying to understand that loss, and whether or not "something catastrophic happened or someone switched off" the satellite communication system, says one of the people.

A physical disconnection of the satellite communications system would require extremely detailed knowledge of the aircraft, its internal structure and its systems.

The satellite data system is spread across the aircraft and disabling it would require physical access to key components.

Disconnecting the satellite data system from the jet's central computer, known as AIMS, would disable its transmission. The central computer can be reached from inside the jet while it is flying, but its whereabouts would have to be known by someone deeply familiar with the 777.

Getting into the area housing the 777's computers would "not take a lot" of knowledge, said an aviation professional who has worked with the 777.

However, this person added, "to know what to do there to disable" systems would require considerable understanding of the jet's inner workings.

Some airlines outfit the access hatch to the area below the floor with a special screw to prevent unauthorised intrusion, the person added.

Orbiting satellites are designed to check in with the aircraft's satellite-communication system hourly if no data is received during that time.

The pings from the aircraft became a subject of scrutiny earlier this week, said a person familiar with the matter, several days after the plane first went missing.

Because the pings between the satellite and the aircraft registered that the aircraft's satellite communications system was healthy and able to transmit, the data did not immediately raise any red flags in the hours after the jet's disappearance.

At first, the origin of the final ping from the Malaysia Airlines jet seemed like an anomaly to investigators, according to a person familiar with the matter, given that the plane was believed to have crashed off the coast of Vietnam, hundreds if not thousands of miles from the location of the final ping.

Until just a few years ago, the satellite communication system used by jetliners didn't include data on an aircraft's location in the pings, the electronic equivalent of handshakes used to establish initial contact.

For instance, before Air France Flight 447 crashed into the Atlantic Ocean in 2009, the jet sent some diagnostic data indicating problems with various onboard systems, including the autopilot's deactivation. But notably the plane's position wasn't transmitted with that data.

Partly as a result it took nearly two years to locate the plane's "black boxes" and the majority of the wreckage. In the case of the missing Malaysian jetliner, precise locations were provided. However, it is unclear why the transmission ceased and where the plane may have ended up after the final ping.

sounds so authorative when you call it a report rather than the article that it is, but anyway, neither of us know for sure that that is the ONLY way to turn them off.

I actually thought it was some sort of a report initially...I read it on another message board...but apparently it's an article from Reuters....nonetheless, the article states it several times...whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you.

Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 may of been hacked and then remotely controlled according to a FAA document released last November.

The release which can be accessed on the Federal Register website states: "The integrated network configurations in the Boeing Model 777-200, -300, and -300ER series airplanes may enable increased connectivity with external network sources and will have more interconnected networks and systems, such as passenger entertainment and information services than previous airplane models."

The report continues: "This may enable the exploitation of network security vulnerabilities and increased risks potentially resulting in unsafe conditions for the airplanes and occupants. This potential exploitation of security vulnerabilities may result in intentional or unintentional destruction, disruption, degradation, or exploitation of data and systems critical to the safety and maintenance of the airplane."

People may point out and say that the MH370 is of the Boeing 777-200ER variant and the FAA release isn't applicable to the missing plane however the ER suffix just means 'Extended Range'. This translates to larger engines and a higher fuel capacity.

The FAA have also released an 'Airworthiness Directive' regarding structural problems on the Boeing 777. One interesting news article by a Malaysian newspaper 'The Star' which has been coincidently taken down; quotes Allen Kenitzer, Northwest Mountain and Alaska Regions communications and media relations manager of the FAA saying that "any Airworthiness Directive it issued for the 777-200 included the -200ER model unless specifically limited by airplane line number or other factors."

This means that the FAA release regarding the network security vulnerabilities should also apply to the missing MH-370 'unless specifically limited by airplane line number or other factors.'

https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2013/11/18/2013-27343/special-conditions-boeing-model-777-200--300-and--300er-series-airplanes-aircraft-electronic-system

Who benefits? There are theories about warfare technology and "chips". The 20 "key" employees on board at that tech firm. One wonders what the cargo contained and if the air pirates were related to insiders.

A friend's parents were on this flight.

Sad. The hope is strong for them.

It's very sad. It was her mother's birthday yesterday... they released a bunch of balloons for her.

1979697_10203619170099653_770151320_n.jp

That's beautiful. I feel hopeful.

It does look very good that they are alive as hostages as far away as Kazakhstan.

I know the whole world would pay that ransum if that is what this is about.

Edited by ohlovelyrita

I am 100% sure that at least one national security agency knows exactly where this plane is, I think they are not disclosing it for fear of giving away their surveillance capabilities.

Key question - what was the cargo?

Interesting. Are you more of the thinking that the plane landed and they are being held hostage somewhere?

If this is true then expect Special Forces to be involved, which means, less information for us and more guessing.

I highly doubt one pilot could take everyone hostage though and no information of suspicious has been given out about any of the passengers. The only way these people can be alive is that if there phones were taken off them in flight. Would 200+ people easily give up there phones without trying to make contact or fight back? Baring in mind the terrorists wouldn't have been able to get firearms or knives on board.

Cargo? Are you suggesting there could be items of a sensitive nature that a civilian plane would be transporting? I thought this would be more military flights. Unless Malaysia and China are doing some dodgy arms deals. This has happened in the past with airlines in Africa. I guess it's a possibility.

Edited by Axl_morris

Who benefits? There are theories about warfare technology and "chips". The 20 "key" employees on board at that tech firm. One wonders what the cargo contained and if the air pirates were related to insiders.

Easy on the wild theories...especially ones that are taken straight out of movies.

If this was a suicide mission why fly for 7 hours?

The more I look at this the more I think the target was the cargo and that this plane landed somewhere. Was North Korea within range?

I doubt the countries inbetween never picked up a 777 in their radar. Besides the pinging never went in that direction.

If this was a suicide mission why fly for 7 hours?

The more I look at this the more I think the target was the cargo and that this plane landed somewhere. Was North Korea within range?

What makes you think that?

Almost all the newest information is pointing to the pilot/pilots (or possible culprits) being on some sort of suicide mission. There could be several reasons why they continued to fly for 7 hours....the saddest theory being that the pilots and passengers on the plane could have already been dead....and the plane was on autopilot. :shrugs: