Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 (Boeing 777) To Bejing Vanishes, 239 People on Board

Ace Nova

It was a horrible accident and the airlines do not want to put the blame on the planes safety on to an already financially struggling company. It continued off course until it ran out of fuel in the Indian ocean. It went off course as the pilot was turning around during the decompression. In a panic for breathe they tried to desperately restart the fault by flicking the switches off and on. Unfortunately during the panic they turned off the transponders switch as they were gasping onto there lives. everyone died, the plane flew until it ran out of fuel and it's now at the bottom of the ocean.

Adding to the unfortunate events this happened in a black spot and the only satellites in this area are US military which are focused on Afghanistan and the Pakistan border and failed to capture the movement of the plane.

cool-stry-panda.gif
  • Like 2

The news talked to fisherman from a village in Malaysia who saw the plane flying low over their boat, but they couldn't really see much. They did see the lights from the plane, but that was it.

I wonder if there are some uncharted islands over there? Maybe they've landed on one of them, otherwise, I think that plane is under the ocean by now.

The news talked to fisherman from a village in Malaysia who saw the plane flying low over their boat, but they couldn't really see much. They did see the lights from the plane, but that was it.

I wonder if there are some uncharted islands over there? Maybe they've landed on one of them, otherwise, I think that plane is under the ocean by now.

Uncharted islands :lol: That you could land a 777 on?

facepalm.gif

Turn on your brain :lol:

• Like 2

And once more:

A US technology company which had 20 senior staff on board Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar systems in the days before the Boeing 777 went missing.

Freescale Semiconductor, which makes powerful microchips for industries including defence, released the powerful new products to the American market on March 3.

Five days later, Flight MH370 took off from Kuala Lumpur for Beijing with 239 people on board including 20 working for Freescale.

Twelve were from Malaysia, while eight were Chinese nationals.

Freescale’s spokesman Mitch Haws has said: “These were all people with a lot of experience and technical background and they were very important people.

“It’s definitely a loss for the company.”

Freescale’s shareholders include the Carlyle Group of private equity investors whose past advisers have included ex-US president George Bush Sr and former British Prime Minister John Major.

Carlyle’s previous heavyweight clients include the Saudi Binladin Group, the construction firm owned by the family of Osama bin Laden.

These were all people with a lot of experience and technical background – they were very important

Freescale Semiconductor

The fact that Freescale had so many highly qualified staff on board the Boeing 777 had already prompted wild conspiracy theories about what might have happened.

The company says they were flying to China to improve its consumer products operations, but Freescale’s fresh links to electronic warfare technology is likely to trigger more speculation and deepen the mystery.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/465557/Malaysian-plane-20-on-board-worked-for-ELECTRONIC-WARFARE-and-radar-defence-company

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freescale_Semiconductor

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. is an American company that produces and designs embedded hardware, with 17 billionsemiconductor chips in use around the world. The company focuses on the automotive, consumer, industrial and networking markets with its product portfolio including microprocessors, microcontrollers, digital signal processors, digital signal controllers, sensors, RF power ICs and power management ICs. In addition, the company offers software and development tools to support product development. The company also holds an extensive patent portfolio, including approximately 6,100 patent families. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas with design, research and development, manufacturing and sales operations in more than 20 countries.

Freescale is currently ranked 7th among the semiconductor sales leaders in the United States and is ranked 16th worldwide.

--This is air piracy for chips, patent ownership, or gold bullion in the cargo.

Just another note, up until about 5 days after the crash, several families were still able to call cell phones of the people on board. They would connect and ring, indicating the phones were still on. Also, several did not go to voicemail, they just stopped ringing and hung up. Now, of course, the phones are not ringing, obviously because even the hardiest of batteries would have run out but if those phones were underwater, they would have gone straight to voicemail. Now, I may not believe all the crazy stories surfacing, but if you listen to this interview, they take a call from a guy who claims to have been a pilot for 31 years adn he makes some very valid points. Take from it what you will, I thought it was intriguing.

http://podbay.fm/show/294988529/e/1394777104?autostart=1

Just another note, up until about 5 days after the crash, several families were still able to call cell phones of the people on board. They would connect and ring, indicating the phones were still on. Also, several did not go to voicemail, they just stopped ringing and hung up. Now, of course, the phones are not ringing, obviously because even the hardiest of batteries would have run out but if those phones were underwater, they would have gone straight to voicemail. Now, I may not believe all the crazy stories surfacing, but if you listen to this interview, they take a call from a guy who claims to have been a pilot for 31 years adn he makes some very valid points. Take from it what you will, I thought it was intriguing.

If the phones were out of the country wouldn't they have connected to a satellite to make an international call, which possibly couldn't explain the ringing?

Besides.... What phone lasts for 5 days without charge. :lol:

And once more:

A US technology company which had 20 senior staff on board Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar systems in the days before the Boeing 777 went missing.

Freescale Semiconductor, which makes powerful microchips for industries including defence, released the powerful new products to the American market on March 3.

Five days later, Flight MH370 took off from Kuala Lumpur for Beijing with 239 people on board including 20 working for Freescale.

Twelve were from Malaysia, while eight were Chinese nationals.

Freescale’s spokesman Mitch Haws has said: “These were all people with a lot of experience and technical background and they were very important people.

“It’s definitely a loss for the company.”

Freescale’s shareholders include the Carlyle Group of private equity investors whose past advisers have included ex-US president George Bush Sr and former British Prime Minister John Major.

Carlyle’s previous heavyweight clients include the Saudi Binladin Group, the construction firm owned by the family of Osama bin Laden.

These were all people with a lot of experience and technical background – they were very important

Freescale Semiconductor

The fact that Freescale had so many highly qualified staff on board the Boeing 777 had already prompted wild conspiracy theories about what might have happened.

The company says they were flying to China to improve its consumer products operations, but Freescale’s fresh links to electronic warfare technology is likely to trigger more speculation and deepen the mystery.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/465557/Malaysian-plane-20-on-board-worked-for-ELECTRONIC-WARFARE-and-radar-defence-company

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freescale_Semiconductor

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. is an American company that produces and designs embedded hardware, with 17 billionsemiconductor chips in use around the world. The company focuses on the automotive, consumer, industrial and networking markets with its product portfolio including microprocessors, microcontrollers, digital signal processors, digital signal controllers, sensors, RF power ICs and power management ICs. In addition, the company offers software and development tools to support product development. The company also holds an extensive patent portfolio, including approximately 6,100 patent families. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas with design, research and development, manufacturing and sales operations in more than 20 countries.

Freescale is currently ranked 7th among the semiconductor sales leaders in the United States and is ranked 16th worldwide.

--This is air piracy for chips, patent ownership, or gold bullion in the cargo.

facepalm.gif

• Like 1

How long are the oxygen masks good for?

bout three fiddy

Goddamn Loch Ness monster is to blame.
SOB you cut my lunch. :lol:

How long are the oxygen masks good for?

bout three fiddy

Goddamn Loch Ness monster is to blame.
SOB you cut my lunch. :lol:

Dude what is it with you a these double posts?

Bitch ass phone.

I'm relatively certain this is the result of the whisper-down-the-lane effect. The original story stated that family members were able to call cell phones for 5 hours after the plane was reported missing....not days.

NBC reporting the plane was programmed to make that left turn at least 12 minutes before the co-pilot made the last communication of "All right, good night." Was leaning toward some sort of on-board emergency (after originally leaning towards intentional actions by the pilot(s)), but don't know again. Would think the pilots would've alerted air traffic controllers instead of saying what they did, if the programmed turn was in response to an emergency.

I'm relatively certain this is the result of the whisper-down-the-lane effect. The original story stated that family members were able to call cell phones for 5 hours after the plane was reported missing....not days.

Are you allowed to have a phone turned on while in flight? I thought it was a requirement that mobile phones be turned off due to interference of the plane's equipment. Maybe if this had been alerted earlier would it have been a possibility to make the numbers available worldwide so people could keep calling them around the clock making them easier to track from the nearest tower?

If the batteries in phones goes flat and someone calls does it go straight to voicemail or will it ring out? If they're underwater though the signal might be harder to trace than on land. The mystery deepens.