Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 (Boeing 777) To Bejing Vanishes, 239 People on Board

Ace Nova

Now they are saying the cargo was highly flammable lithium batteries or mangostein fruit?

Found this the other day:

"Flight 370 was already under GRU “surveillance” after it received a “highly suspicious” cargo load that had been traced to the Indian Ocean nation Republic of Seychelles, and where it had previously been aboard the US-flagged container ship MV Maersk Alabama. What first aroused GRU suspicions regarding the MV Maersk Alabama, this report continues, was that within 24-hours of off-loading this “highly suspicious” cargo load bound for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, the two highly-trained US Navy SEALS assigned to protect it, Mark Daniel Kennedy, 43, and Jeffrey Keith Reynolds, 44, were found dead under “suspicious circumstances.”

Gold bullion?!

Still suspicious of the flight path being changed before last communication. Whether it's the pilot or terrorists or just crazy passengers. There were 4 passengers on board with fake passports. even if it's in the water off Perth. what the crap is it doing there. There's much closer land masses.

I suppose there could have been a fire/bomb in the hold. That messed up the compression. Everyone passes out…but that happens after the flight path was changed?

Maybe Marty will find a suitcase with a fresh coat of green paint. A detail that breaks the case wide open.

Airline has announced that it is beyond reasonable doubt that the plane went down in the Indian Ocean and everyone on board is assumed to have died.

I just saw it on tv, the families seem devastated...I find it odd that they would make such an announcement without definitive proof that it went down....unless they really have found parts of the wreckage and haven't announced it yet for whatever reason.

Edited by Kasanova King

Airline has announced that it is beyond reasonable doubt that the plane went down in the Indian Ocean and everyone on board is assumed to have died.

I just saw it on tv, the families seem devastated...I find it odd that they would make such an announcement without definitive proof that it went down....unless they really have found parts of the wreckage and haven't annunced it yet for whatever reason.

Conspiracy theories in 3... 2... 1...

It is seriously odd though.

I can't understand how a 777 could go so far off course and travel all the way down there without it being tracked and monitored by the US base in Diego Garcia. I'd have thought their military radar would be watching that whole area like hawks.

Saw this on the news and a whole bunch of relatives were going spastic. I mean I understand the whole mission of knowing what happened is to find out what happened but to honestly put in hope like that?

Now they are saying the cargo was highly flammable lithium batteries or mangostein fruit?

Found this the other day:

"Flight 370 was already under GRU surveillance after it received a highly suspicious cargo load that had been traced to the Indian Ocean nation Republic of Seychelles, and where it had previously been aboard the US-flagged container ship MV Maersk Alabama. What first aroused GRU suspicions regarding the MV Maersk Alabama, this report continues, was that within 24-hours of off-loading this highly suspicious cargo load bound for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, the two highly-trained US Navy SEALS assigned to protect it, Mark Daniel Kennedy, 43, and Jeffrey Keith Reynolds, 44, were found dead under suspicious circumstances.

Gold bullion?!

Seriously, shut the fucking fuck up.
  • Like 1

Saw this on the news and a whole bunch of relatives were going spastic. I mean I understand the whole mission of knowing what happened is to find out what happened but to honestly put in hope like that?

I'd be more surprised if they weren't emotional, it's natural to hope for the best when it comes to the lives of your loved ones.

I'd be more surprised if they weren't emotional, it's natural to hope for the best when it comes to the lives of your loved ones.

Well of course you expect them to be emotional but thrashing about and keeling over like it's a shock when a gigantic Boeing 777 goes missing for a fortnight is kinda silly. I don't mean to offend, but I just don't get it.

Well of course you expect them to be emotional but thrashing about and keeling over like it's a shock when a gigantic Boeing 777 goes missing for a fortnight is kinda silly. I don't mean to offend, but I just don't get it.

Yeah after two weeks you would have thought they had prepared for the worst.

Yeah after two weeks you would have thought they had prepared for the worst.

It looked to me it may be more about them being Angry and feeling lied to.. I mean If it were me I'd be out of my mind angry at all the shady activity in the first place and now they tell me "we found unidentified debri there dead case closed" ?!?

I'm very confused at the news today actually. So they THINK they found debris which would be of the plane in an area which the plane MAY have went down?

I'm very confused at the news today actually. So they THINK they found debris which would be of the plane in an area which the plane MAY have went down?

Satellites indicate that the last known location of the plane was in the Indian Ocean, in a remote place off the coast of Perth. There are no places to safely land out there, and it wouldn't have had enough fuel to reach land, so they have concluded that it must have crashed.

Satellites indicate that the last known location of the plane was in the Indian Ocean, in a remote place off the coast of Perth. There are no places to safely land out there, and it wouldn't have had enough fuel to reach land, so they have concluded that it must have crashed.

Thanks!

So why'd it take so long for this satellite info with the last known location to come out ? Maybe it's just getting to the news I guess?

To me, this wreaks as badly as Bin Laden being given a "Muslim burial" in the sea.

I dunno, the impression I got from how disorganised everything seemed was "Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence."