Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 (Boeing 777) To Bejing Vanishes, 239 People on Board

Ace Nova

To me, this wreaks as badly as Bin Laden being given a "Muslim burial" in the sea.

I dunno, the impression I got from how disorganised everything seemed was "Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence."

I don't doubt that the Malaysian authorities had absolutely no idea what what they were dealing with; but who can say with a serious face that more proficient world agencies didn't take an interest in this case?

5000 for accommodation and that or 5k compensation? If it's the latter they can shove it up their arse one ringgit at a time.

http://m.firstpost.com/world/live-malaysia-govt-offers-5000-compensation-to-relatives-of-passengers-1424627.html

This says they just offered 5k to each for compensation. It does say they are prepared to pay more though. Still 5000 their lucky someone doesn't go bat shit and shoot them

Is 5000 a lot over there?! I hope so Lol cuz that's shit

To me, this wreaks as badly as Bin Laden being given a "Muslim burial" in the sea.

yea, somethings not adding up,

show me a why and I'll start to contemplate the possibility that the plane turned its own transponder(s) off then flew 5 hours in the wrong direction until it ran out of fuel,

otherwise we still have a missing jet with 239 people on board

• Like 1

Families still waiting for more info. This is crazy.

I hope they are able to actually see the plane and maybe get those bodies out of there for burial and the families can get closure and grieve in peace.

Don't know really. It's like when a submarine goes down. They just drop wreaths into the sea and that's it.

I'll bet my life that plane landed somewhere, and I'm far from being a conspiracy theorist. For what purpose? I don't know. Future terrorist attack maybe. The last documented activity is just too suspicious to believe this is could all be wrapped up with a simple tragedy explaination. There's more to this.

I'll bet my life that plane landed somewhere, and I'm far from being a conspiracy theorist. For what purpose? I don't know. Future terrorist attack maybe. The last documented activity is just too suspicious to believe this is could all be wrapped up with a simple tragedy explaination. There's more to this.

+1, too many questions and no answers. "the plane crashed, case closed, nothing to see here move along" shit is big BS. But, like other things in the past we will never know the facts about this. We could be in the middle of a Cold War once again.

+1, too many questions and no answers. "the plane crashed, case closed, nothing to see here move along" shit is big BS. But, like other things in the past we will never know the facts about this. We could be in the middle of a Cold War once again.

Yeah now they've finally announced it they need to show us proof.

I don't think Malaysia Airlines has any right to come out and essentially say, 'fuck it. We are done.'

Yes, three weeks have passed and yes it is a possible explanation. It is not a definitive explanation.

They should either provide something substantial or say nothing at all. Throwing money at families and walking away is fairly disrespectful.

I don't think Malaysia Airlines has any right to come out and essentially say, 'fuck it. We are done.'

Yes, three weeks have passed and yes it is a possible explanation. It is not a definitive explanation.

They should either provide something substantial or say nothing at all. Throwing money at families and walking away is fairly disrespectful.

Its last known location was over the ocean and it wouldn't have had enough fuel to land anywhere. It's at the bottom of the ocean, what should they have done?

It could of been vaporized by some hithertobeforeunknown secret weapon as a demonstration or warning to certain unnamed hostile forces that maybe threatening the owners of the aforementioned hithertobeforeunknown secret weapon.

You're a fucking riot, man :lol: