Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 (Boeing 777) To Bejing Vanishes, 239 People on Board

Ace Nova

Wikipedia is hacked by default.

Good point but it is fact checked. So why doesn't someone find me one fallacy in that Freescale Semiholder wiki page?

Look at this update:

"On March 8, 2014, Freescale announced that twenty of its employees were passengers aboard Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. That plane, carrying the Freescale employees, is currently missing.[17"]

How do we make sure you don't bounce back when you bounce this time?

I'll leave if you do and if you back so will I.

I really don't care why you have such a hard-on for me. I just hope

you stop doing this pattern to new members. I heard this is who you are.

Posted Today, 05:01 PM

GOD

magisme, on 19 Mar 2014 - 2:46 PM, said:snapback.png

You, on the other hand, I wish a painful and tormented death. :)

This begs the question how you could be so obsessed with me and at the

same time wish me dead?

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/200660-westboro-baptist-church-plans-to-protest-founder-fred-phelps-funeral/page-4

Any way to get the cupcakes to stop ruining these threads?

And once more:

A US technology company which had 20 senior staff on board Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar systems in the days before the Boeing 777 went missing.

Freescale Semiconductor, which makes powerful microchips for industries including defence, released the powerful new products to the American market on March 3.

Five days later, Flight MH370 took off from Kuala Lumpur for Beijing with 239 people on board including 20 working for Freescale.

Twelve were from Malaysia, while eight were Chinese nationals.

Freescales spokesman Mitch Haws has said: These were all people with a lot of experience and technical background and they were very important people.

Its definitely a loss for the company.

Freescales shareholders include the Carlyle Group of private equity investors whose past advisers have included ex-US president George Bush Sr and former British Prime Minister John Major.

Carlyles previous heavyweight clients include the Saudi Binladin Group, the construction firm owned by the family of Osama bin Laden.

These were all people with a lot of experience and technical background they were very important

Freescale Semiconductor

The fact that Freescale had so many highly qualified staff on board the Boeing 777 had already prompted wild conspiracy theories about what might have happened.

The company says they were flying to China to improve its consumer products operations, but Freescales fresh links to electronic warfare technology is likely to trigger more speculation and deepen the mystery.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/465557/Malaysian-plane-20-on-board-worked-for-ELECTRONIC-WARFARE-and-radar-defence-company

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freescale_Semiconductor

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. is an American company that produces and designs embedded hardware, with 17 billionsemiconductor chips in use around the world. The company focuses on the automotive, consumer, industrial and networking markets with its product portfolio including microprocessors, microcontrollers, digital signal processors, digital signal controllers, sensors, RF power ICs and power management ICs. In addition, the company offers software and development tools to support product development. The company also holds an extensive patent portfolio, including approximately 6,100 patent families. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas with design, research and development, manufacturing and sales operations in more than 20 countries.

Freescale is currently ranked 7th among the semiconductor sales leaders in the United States and is ranked 16th worldwide.

--This is air piracy for chips, patent ownership, or gold bullion in the cargo.

@Kasanova- Please find the fallacy in this post.

Bitch I can't even read that shit this isn't junior high art class, get those colored fonts out of here

• Like 1

I already did. There's about 900,000 better ways to make people disappear other than taking out an airliner full of 220 other, innocent people....and with much, much less attention.

Edited by Kasanova King

I already did. There's about 900,000 better ways to make people disappear other than taking out an airliner full of 235 other, innocent people....and with much, much less attention.

I think your conclusion is wrong. This could be a negotiation.

"air piracy"

Not saying you're wrong. We just can't think anything without understanding why that cargo was protected etc......

"air piracy"

Wouldn't it be much easier just to kidnap them? You know...without going through the trouble of airport security, trying to hijack a jumbo jet, etc....it would be about 1000 times easier to kidnap these people on the ground. Just use common sense...most of these people are everyday computer engineers....it's not like they walk around with the secret service guarding them....

"air piracy"

Wouldn't it be much easier just to kidnap them? You know...without going through the trouble of airport security, trying to hijack a jumbo jet, etc....it would be about 1000 times easier to kidnap these people on the ground. Just use common sense...most of these people are everyday computer engineers....it's not like they walk around with the secret service guarding them....

I would need to find some links that paint a picture.

1) Why was the cargo being protected

2) the patent passed AFTER the plane disappeared

3) The passenger list did not have the exact names of the 4 out of 5 patent holders

The fifth was a Rothschild who who keep all the shares if they died before it passed.

The longer it takes to find this plane the more likely it's in the ocean. If it had landed somewhere someone would have seen it by now.

I think whoever turned the plane around and made those maneuvers crashed the plane.

I just hope something is found to confirm it, so those family members can have some closure and mourn.

"air piracy"

3) The passenger list did not have the exact names of the 4 out of 5 patent holders

The fifth was a Rothschild who who keep all the shares if they died before it passed.

Oooh those evil joos! :lol:

Thing is the flight path change was entered before they signed off. So it wasn't the reaction to a fire.

Then the pilot has his own flight simulator at home and certain data was deleted before the flight.

Once the flight changed direction then the pilot should alert someone. It flew along way with no such attempt.

See, now you're flipping back to people wanting them "gone" vs. ransom/negotiation.

Again, there's too many ways (that would get much less attention) to do something like that other than taking an entire jumbo jet down...doesn't make sense, imo.

Edited by Kasanova King

See, now you're flipping back to people wanting them "gone" vs. ransom/negotiation.

Again, there's too many ways (that would get much less attention) to do something like that other than taking an entire jumbo jet down...doesn't make sense, imo.

Obama made an announcement earlier. I bet this thing is about to be solved. (READ: they knew all along where the hostages were. Hopefully they lasted).

"We do NOT negotiate with te......ts" That's why it's not in the news. Just my opinion, no one freak out!!

If it does turn out to be debris, it would still leave some questions unanswered. Being in that location, I would think that would indicate that there was some sort of accident and the plane flew itself in that direction, as there doesn't appear to be any reason for the pilots--with ill-intentions or not--to be going to any of those [mainly] scientific research islands in the area. Still wouldn't explain the programmed turn before not indicating that anything was wrong in the last radio contact. If this does turn out to be the plane, hopefully they can recover some of the data from it and help shed some light on what went on. Small consolation, with how tragic this situation has been for the families and all involved, but hopefully there will be some sort of closure provided if things can be explained.

• Like 1

If it does turn out to be debris, it would still leave some questions unanswered. Being in that location, I would think that would indicate that there was some sort of accident and the plane flew itself in that direction, as there doesn't appear to be any reason for the pilots--with ill-intentions or not--to be going to any of those [mainly] scientific research islands in the area. Still wouldn't explain the programmed turn before not indicating that anything was wrong in the last radio contact. If this does turn out to be the plane, hopefully they can recover some of the data from it and help shed some light on what went on. Small consolation, with how tragic this situation has been for the families and all involved, but hopefully there will be some sort of closure provided if things can be explained.

yeah i just want the families to have some closure in all this. the not knowing must be even more difficult to deal with than knowing the tragic fate of their loved ones.

A pilot interviewed on radio this morning said the exact same thing as an interview someone here uploaded. The plane may have flown high enough to make the passengers fall asleep & has landed somewhere waiting to be used in a terrorist act. I'm pretty sure the upload earlier in the thread was a pilot stating that's what he thought & now another has come out and said the same thing. I just wonder what happened to the passengers in that case, do they stay on the plane which is unlikely as they would die or is it a plot big enough they can remove over 200 people from a plane & do what with them? :shrugs: