Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 (Boeing 777) To Bejing Vanishes, 239 People on Board

Ace Nova

" I'm no expert but up close this does look like a plane and an oil slick. http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014/map/128148 … prayers go out to the families #MH370 and its like a mile away Pulau Perak, where they "last" tracked it 5°39'08.5"N 98°50'38.0"E but what do I know?"

http://music.yahoo.com/news/courtney-love-thinks-she-may-found-missing-malaysian-201504477-rolling-stone.html

from courtney loves facebook

i think somone has been drinking and taking huge amounts of drugs again :lol:

1544314_643731082330400_1397175222_n.png

That's amazing, 25 countries are looking for this plane & someone on fb has found it in a photo. Just emailing our Prime Minister, can't have them wasting time in the wrong spot now can we? :lol:

Courtney Love should post in the "describe your first sexual experience with ms paint" thread.

:P

She seems to have reposted that link from reddit.

http://www.bigbreakingnews.com/2014/03/did-reddit-find-malaysian-airlines.html#.Uye0d62SxL5

If you click the link you'll see something yourself.

Some of it looked like "ice crystals" to me.

Edited by ohlovelyrita

" I'm no expert but up close this does look like a plane and an oil slick. http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014/map/128148 … prayers go out to the families #MH370 and its like a mile away Pulau Perak, where they "last" tracked it 5°39'08.5"N 98°50'38.0"E but what do I know?"

http://music.yahoo.com/news/courtney-love-thinks-she-may-found-missing-malaysian-201504477-rolling-stone.html

from courtney loves facebook

i think somone has been drinking and taking huge amounts of drugs again :lol:

1544314_643731082330400_1397175222_n.png

:lol:

There it is, we've found it!

transponder off

ACARF off

decompress cabin to kill passengers

fly dark west back over Malaysia

descend to below 5000 ft

possible destinations

up the coast of India into Pakistan,

or

across the Indian Ocean to Somalia or Yemen

Plane on the ground, refueled, loaded with weapons of choice

waiting for search to wind down

don't worry about finding plane, plane will find us

Edited by shades
  • Like 1

transponder off

ACARF off

decompress cabin to kill passengers

fly dark west back over Malaysia

descend to below 5000 ft

possible destinations

up the coast of India into Pakistan,

or

across the Indian Ocean to Somalia or Yemen

Plane on the ground, refueled, loaded with weapons of choice

waiting for search to wind down

don't worry about finding plane, plane will find you

YES, exactly.

I've heard it said that the passengers could have been dead before they even knew what was happening.... something about the very high elevation and pressurization in the plane. Personally, I think everyone is dead and that plane is in the Middle East area... jmo.

There is no way that this plane could have landed. Every airport would have been checked, and its to big a secret for any government to try and hide this.

Lets all just admit, he crashed it in the Indian ocean because he never wanted the plane found, a speculation could be for insurance purposes or personal reasons. They are all dead. Dead as fuck. Couldn't be any more dead. Right now they are so far under they are making party with Jack Dawson.

(will probably change my mind tomorrow)

There is no way that this plane could have landed. Every airport would have been checked

As Totts said, I see a glaring fault in your logic. :lol:

I don't think any potential hijacker aspired to land at a recognized airport: "Well lads, fancy helping me load these hostages into a lorry? Trying to make a political point here - youse are all Muslim right?".

Edited by NGOG

There is no way that this plane could have landed. Every airport would have been checked

I don't think any potential hijacker aspired to land at a recognized airport: "Well lads, fancy helping me load these hostages into a lorry? Trying to make a political point here - youse are all Muslim right?".

I don't know what Irish media is like, but on Sky news they are filming the pilots family "please come home" suggesting that he is alive and last night of the special report they were talking about it could have landed somewhere.

underground1.jpg

something tells me this isn't Ghandi International

Be a tight squeeze to fit in any 777 in there.

Anybody who thinks this plane was hijacked or blown up by terrorists; what would anybody want with this flight? What significance could it have possibly had?

Mysterious, yes, but I think we can rule out "foul play", it was just a regular international commercial flight. If it was attacked for political reasons I think they would have manifested by now, it had to be an accident.

I don't know what Irish media is like, but on Sky news they are filming the pilots family "please come home" suggesting that he is alive and last night of the special report they were talking about it could have landed somewhere.

I'm not disputing that they may have landed. I'm disputing your notion that because they didn't land at an airport, they didn't land at all.

Anybody who thinks this plane was hijacked or blown up by terrorists; what would anybody want with this flight?

I think it's quite obvious; publicity of their "cause".

Anybody who thinks this plane was hijacked or blown up by terrorists; what would anybody want with this flight? What significance could it have possibly had?

Mysterious, yes, but I think we can rule out "foul play", it was just a regular international commercial flight. If it was attacked for political reasons I think they would have manifested by now, it had to be an accident.

I've gone both ways on the subject...a lot of the evidence seems to point to an accident except for the flight turning around....can't explain that....or why it was physically programmed into their computer system while in flight.

I've gone both ways on the subject...a lot of the evidence seems to point to an accident except for the flight turning around....can't explain that....or why it was physically programmed into their computer system while in flight.

One floating theory is a fire started from the cargo area of the plane and the crew tried to put the fire out and a pilot put on an oxygen mask and turned the

plane around.