Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 (Boeing 777) To Bejing Vanishes, 239 People on Board

Ace Nova

seems to point to an accident

except for the flight turning around.... .or why it was physically programmed into their computer system while in flight.

yea other than that, wtf,

you missed your calling inspector

Edited by shades

except for the flight turning around.... .or why it was physically programmed into their computer system while in flight.

As Rita pointed out above, it could have very well still been an accident....the plane could have turned around for a myriad of reasons other than foul play.

It is hard to get a grasp of the actual facts here with all the conflicting reports. One minute something is reported and the next it is denied. Even the authorities investigating are guilty of this. I don't know what to believe at this stage.

As Rita pointed out above, it could have very well still been an accident....the plane could have turned around for a myriad of reasons other than foul play.

Thats true, just messing with your brother

At this point anything is possible, a very strange one this is

Anybody who thinks this plane was hijacked or blown up by terrorists; what would anybody want with this flight? What significance could it have possibly had?

Mysterious, yes, but I think we can rule out "foul play", it was just a regular international commercial flight. If it was attacked for political reasons I think they would have manifested by now, it had to be an accident.

There are two strong theories. One is the cargo was gold bullion and the other is the 4 patent holders of

a possibly billion dollar patent were on board. We know that 20 "key" employees were on board.

"Rothschild patent scam – According to Leuren Moret, there may have been other levels of motive connected to twenty employees of Freescale Semiconductor on Flight 370, headed for a conference in Beijing.

Four days after flight MH370 goes missing, a patent is approved. 4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX. The fifth is the company itself. Each patent is divided into 20% increments to the 5 holders -

Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%)

Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%)

Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%)

Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%)

Freescale Semiconductor (20%)"

Rothschild owns Freescale Semiconductor.

If the other patent holder passed before the patent passed, the Rothschild would get the stocks.

Of they died after the patent passed the shares would go to their heirs.

Edited by ohlovelyrita

Anybody who thinks this plane was hijacked or blown up by terrorists; what would anybody want with this flight? What significance could it have possibly had?

Mysterious, yes, but I think we can rule out "foul play", it was just a regular international commercial flight. If it was attacked for political reasons I think they would have manifested by now, it had to be an accident.

I've gone both ways on the subject...a lot of the evidence seems to point to an accident except for the flight turning around....can't explain that....or why it was physically programmed into their computer system while in flight.

Saw an article on CNN written by a former pilot saying that with that plane, even with auto-pilot off, it could stay in the air for hours on its own due to the safety features of the plane, and that there would be changes in altitude (though, likely not as drastic as being reported) and changes in direction (again, not as drastic as that sharp left turn) because of the automatic corrections the plane would make in that situation.

Saw an article on CNN written by a former pilot saying that with that plane, even with auto-pilot off, it could stay in the air for hours on its own due to the safety features of the plane, and that there would be changes in altitude (though, likely not as drastic as being reported) and changes in direction (again, not as drastic as that sharp left turn) because of the automatic corrections the plane would make in that situation.

Seems possible...I was referring to an article I read that stated that someone manually inputted the change of flight path....while in flight....and it only could have been done on a computer located in between the Captain and First Officer....

There is no way that this plane could have landed. Every airport would have been checked

As Totts said, I see a glaring fault in your logic. :lol:

I don't think any potential hijacker aspired to land at a recognized airport: "Well lads, fancy helping me load these hostages into a lorry? Trying to make a political point here - youse are all Muslim right?".

I don't know what Irish media is like, but on Sky news they are filming the pilots family "please come home" suggesting that he is alive and last night of the special report they were talking about it could have landed somewhere.

I'm not disputing that they may have landed. I'm disputing your notion that because they didn't land at an airport, they didn't land at all.

Anybody who thinks this plane was hijacked or blown up by terrorists; what would anybody want with this flight?

I think it's quite obvious; publicity of their "cause".

I worked on an Air Force based for the last couple of years and they're are many of these around in every country. However outside the wire there will always be a collection of plane spotters and on the base you have several thousand soldiers and families based. This is why I'd also rule out a military base.

Where else could you land a plane, a disused airfield? I think they will all have been checked by now. Shades idea of a bunker... Who will have a bunker to hold such a plane and why? Why would some government risk a plane from another country when they could easily build they're own unmarked/unidentified plane. It's pure hollywood to suggest its being captive somewhere.

If the pilot was going to crash land the plane he already flew over land (Malaysia) as well as other islands and headed out for the ocean.

Anybody who thinks this plane was hijacked or blown up by terrorists; what would anybody want with this flight?

I think it's quite obvious; publicity of their "cause".

Is it that obvious? If it was so obvious I think their cause would have been made known by now.

It was a horrible accident and the airlines do not want to put the blame on the planes safety on to an already financially struggling company. It continued off course until it ran out of fuel in the Indian ocean. It went off course as the pilot was turning around during the decompression. In a panic for breathe they tried to desperately restart the fault by flicking the switches off and on. Unfortunately during the panic they turned off the transponders switch as they were gasping onto there lives. everyone died, the plane flew until it ran out of fuel and it's now at the bottom of the ocean.

Adding to the unfortunate events this happened in a black spot and the only satellites in this area are US military which are focused on Afghanistan and the Pakistan border and failed to capture the movement of the plane.

Edited by Axl_morris