Ashba's nipple ring, death mask collection and 1918 Model T

I also just looked up ashbamedia.com

Its a hodge podge of random mannequin displays, his car and guitar, clothes, and images of live like a suicide- chinese for some reason. No "about us" section or anything

I like DJ (although he has gone a bit out of control since 2010), but I have no idea what all this is

Edited by ZoSoRose

I'm not going to watch these but to be fair to DJ he is diversifying and creating a market for himself. I think he recognises that becoming a set for life multi millionaire through rock stardom alone hasn't been much of a possibility since the mid nineties. Old GnR were one of the last of their kind in thst respect. I don't think labels gamble with big money these days.

• Like 1

I'm 100% sure that not a single human on earth other than DJ has purchased his signature car. Those are custom-made to order, not a production-line car. So, it's not like there's a car lot full of those models waiting to be sold.

But, for whatever reason, he was able to secure some great jobs for his media line. It's not hard to see why he views himself as a businessman first; those gigs are way more lucrative than anything he could do with a guitar.

Wtf is Ashba media? I just don't get how he gets all this income... there is no way it all comes from GNR

Ashba Media does displays and costumes for I think all of the different Cirque De Soleil's in Vegas. They also do makeup and costumes for movies and tv...I'm pretty sure they've done some zombie work for The Walking Dead. They're in the process of making a Tim Burton style animated movie as well as doing music for tv shows and movies. Ashba also produces albums for a bunch of bands and singers. Say what you want about the guy but he has a company that's doing all of that...plus he's got his own clothing line, his own signature car with dodge, a 4 guitar signature collection with Ovation guitars, and a signature Les Paul. He really does have a lot of cool stuff going on.
  • Like 1