Led Zeppelin to Reissue First 3 LPs With Unreleased Songs

GivenToFly

I am really hoping that the Physical Graffiti rehearsals are on the bonus disc(s).

That version of "Kashmir" with just Page and John Bonham is pretty dope.

I used to have the whole thing on a bootleg vinyl.

Still have never heard "Lost in Space" or "St. Tristan's Sword."

It's been so long that I wonder if those 2 tracks are even real.

If they are legit, I wonder why they are still completely unreleased.

Led Zeppelin IV and Houses of the Holy will be released simultaneously this October.

It isn't confirmed but I'll bet the next set will be IV, Houses, and Graffiti around October- January
The next releases will just be IV and Houses of the Holy, PG isn't out until next year. They are doing them in twos from here-on in.

JB, where did you hear that? Jimmy Page didn't say that in most interviews and there's no word of that on the LZ forum. Not calling you a just, just curious!

That is what my record store peops have told me.

I'd take it as gospel.

What Led Zeppelin forum do you post on?

Just the official one. I lurk more than post on there, but I've been a tad bit more active cause of these and Page's Berklee Doctorate. Do you go anywhere?

And don't get disappointed if these don't come out in October, although I sure hope they do

I just wish this song gets out some way in a complete form

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXRP5tUpCk&feature=kp

Kind of did. Or at least the riff did end up getting used.

Page also completed an instrumental called Swan Song that ended up becoming Midnight Moonlight on that same first Firm album.

Edited by moreblack
  • Like 1

Well, I just checked the official Led Zeppelin forum and they are saying October for IV and Houses of the Holy, February 2015 for Physical Graffiti and Presence and June 2015 for In Through the Out Door and Coda.

Alright, man. Its not like I don't want that to be true

Strongly considering the deulxe box set for IV and a new record player :nervous:

Well, I just checked the official Led Zeppelin forum and they are saying October for IV and Houses of the Holy, February 2015 for Physical Graffiti and Presence and June 2015 for In Through the Out Door and Coda.

Alright, man. Its not like I don't want that to be true

Strongly considering the deulxe box set for IV and a new record player :nervous:

I did the 3LP for I along with the 2LP sets for II and III, but I'm seriously considering the big deluxe boxses for IV, Houses and PG.

• 4 weeks later...

I just wish this song gets out some way in a complete form

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXRP5tUpCk&feature=kp

Kind of did. Or at least the riff did end up getting used.

Page also completed an instrumental called Swan Song that ended up becoming Midnight Moonlight on that same first Firm album.

I know but this is not Led zep

i want LZ not some 80's LOL bands versions

Swan Song is totally different on Midnight Moonlight, though

By totally, you must mean slightly. You can sing Midnight Moonlight on top of Swan Song just about. The only thing it's missing is structure, but a good lot of the parts are there. All he did was expand the idea and arrange it.

Edited by moreblack