2-3 new songs

Unless we start boycotting them nothing will ever change.

Stop seeing GnR concerts. Stop buying shit from them.

2 things will happen:

- They will actually step up and release new music.

- Or they will quit.

And quite frankly, both options are better than this.

Edited by Lethalis
  • Like 2

2 things will happen:

- Or they will quit.

Unfortunately people will still go and see them, and casual fans who are happy to hear WTTJ, SCOM, Nov Rain and PC - so to the band and management they are probably ok with this and see no need to do anything other than the absolute minimum as long as they sell a decent amount of tickets. To the rest of the music world and most of the actual solid fanbase what they are doing now and have been doing for last couple of years is just not enough and laughable to be honest.

You guys didn't seriously believe the 'band' were going to play anything new did you? Hasn't the last 6 years taught you anything? Now we are hearing "Oh they are saving it for the US market".... Please. The South American fans would be much more receptive to new material compared to the US market. No new songs will be played. Just another nostalgia tour.

You guys didn't seriously believe the 'band' were going to play anything new did you? Hasn't the last 6 years taught you anything? Now we are hearing "Oh they are saving it for the US market".... Please. The South American fans would be much more receptive to new material compared to the US market. No new songs will be played. Just another nostalgia tour.

At least you wont be needing to tug anyone now

I would say that playing a few new songs was not said for the very first show. I would lighten up and see where the tour brings us

It's not even about playing a new song at this point. Just revamp the order at least to make the show seem different.

I would say that playing a few new songs was not said for the very first show. I would lighten up and see where the tour brings us

It's not even about playing a new song at this point. Just revamp the order at least to make the show seem different.

Reordering the setlist wouldn't be enough for me I am dying for something fresh that isn't a cover or solo spot

What happened to the most dangerous band in the world?

2 things will happen:

- Or they will quit.

Pretty much my sentiments at this point

I feel bad for the fans. Not the casuals who will attend one concert and leave satisfied. I'm talking about those, in brazil for example, that will follow the band and attend several shows, spend tons of money, hours and effort to watch the same show over and over again. I'm sorry for them not because Axl doesn't care about them but because they're stupid and will cum in their pants if Axl sings with rasp for 3 seconds during KOHD.

There's nothing we can do to change this. It's all on Axl. His emplyoees won't leave him if they're getting payed. This will continue until Axl retires. No new album, no new songs, not even opening the show with a fucking different song.

Oh, and Axl looks and sounds bad for his age.

That's the most positive thing I can write about GNR today.

The worst thing is that I actually don't care anymore. I'm not angry, not dissapointed, I simply don't care.

Absolutely the worst thing. Taking the time to be pissed at least shows you are still invested.

Once its nothing but shoulder shrugs? No good.

The worst thing is that I actually don't care anymore. I'm not angry, not dissapointed, I simply don't care.

Absolutely the worst thing. Taking the time to be pissed at least shows you are still invested.

Yeah. After last night I could give a fuck what Axl does with these guys from here on out. I mean, they're still opening the show with "Chinese Democracy" for fuck sake. Is he nuts?!

I have no interest in constantly re-living 2010, which is literally all these shows have to offer. It's just such a shame.

Yeah. After last night I could give a fuck what Axl does with these guys from here on out. I mean, they're still opening the show with "Chinese Democracy" for fuck sake. Is he nuts?!

I have no interest in constantly re-living 2010, which is literally all these shows have to offer. It's just such a shame.

I can't imagine I shall be buying a ticket if they come around the way later in the year.

I can't imagine I shall be buying a ticket if they come around the way later in the year.

Yep. The wife and I were toying around with going to Vegas in late May to catch this. No way in hell am I paying that kind of money to see a show that I've already paid to see twice. They can keep it.

• Like 1