If Ron, Dj, Richard, and Tommy left, would it no longer be GN'R to some fans?

Collectively they must have been in the band for over 40 years if you add up all that time they've spent individually. If they all left and were replaced, would it no longer be the GN'R they came to enjoy to some fans?

If that would happen Axl should suck it up and reunite already. No need to squander anymore time by building ANOTHER NuGnR from scratch. I do think especially some younger fans would be bummed out if they left.

No, it would actually mean we'd get GNR back, because I agree that it would mean Axl would HAVE to reunite. He's too old to start something new if he lost more than one person.

Most likely it would actually mean Axl would just stop making music all together. That would be fine with me as well because it would save him future embarrassment. So if they all left, we'd either get real Guns back or Axl finally calling it a day a few years too late. Damn, you've just made me excited in hoping that they actually do leave cause its a win-win.

If the lot left some rainy Sunday evening when band isn't mid-tour..

Around 10000 people would know of it within a week.

Around 1000 people would care of it.

Around 100 people would have negative feelings about one or more of those guys leaving.

Around 10 would be sad.

Edited by LTD

Axl has always been a colossal cog of GNR, even it's ''soul'' I would grudgingly concede as translucently acceptable but he does not play enough instruments to carry the whole weight of the band, he's not a Trent Reznor or Billy Corgan or Dave Mustaine. He needs amazing musicians around him to achieve the vision, which he does drive for sure. He is not the whole facade of the band though since he does not have a complete grip on the texture of sound even though he knows what he wants, it's not the same thing.

GN'R died in 1996, they are anything but alive. This is the Axl Rose Experience, which is a very bad experience.

As for the thread topic, I wouldn't give a shit at all (in the case of DJ be very fucking happy) and would hope that Axl would have enough sense to step out of his fantasy world and get the real band back together.

Edited by SlashisGOD