Slash comments on Duff temporarily rejoining GNR

Guest NGOG

"What Duff does is his business, but I'm happy for my pal. and does not concern me. The thing is, I don't care. Unfortunately, the relationship between him and Axl is different than my relationship with Axl - I would never get a call like that to my address. But no hard feelings, I'm not judging Duff, he's a nice guy. It's just that he has a more amicable relationship with Axl than me."

If he had put it like this then I would have thought he didn't really care. But the way he put it, he sounds a bit irritated. But it probably has to do with the question, and not the situation.

You know that if he said it that way people would all be saying "boy, he really wants back in GNR. He probably wishes he'd get that call!" There's no pleasing anyone.

• Like 1

I can FEEL the hatred and the venom on Slash's devilish words. He is clearly trying to jeopardize the friendship between Axl and Duff saying these things. He's so BUUTHURT Axl doesn't owe him his own personal happy ending. I'm sorry Cancer, you won't play Bolivia, Duff will. It's not because he just joined Axl on tour but I always thought Duff is a nice guy.

I can FEEL the hatred and the venom on Slash's devilish words. He is clearly trying to jeopardize the friendship between Axl and Duff saying these things. He's so BUUTHURT Axl doesn't owe him his own personal happy ending. I'm sorry Cancer, you won't play Bolivia, Duff will. It's not because he just joined Axl on tour but I always thought Duff is a nice guy.

Another butthurt ... lol

I know what thread I'm in. Just saying,no way would Aerosmith ask Guns to tour with them. They'll never do it without Slash on board.

You guys expected Slash to take a dig at Duff. Slash is where Slash wants to be. There's nothing in this world that he can do to mend his relationship with Axl. Unless Axl is willing to talk face to face. And not thru the media or second people.

And why can't Slash be happy for Duff. If Axl was ready and willing to offer Slash the opportunity and willing to talk. I'm sure he would accept.

Edited by SweetRose

http://www.rockol.it/news-590943/slash-rientro-duff-mckagan-guns-n-roses-non-mi-riguarda

Again, be cautious of my Google translate but it seems somewhat reliable:

"What Duff does is his business and does not concern me. The thing is, I don't care. The relationship between him and Axl is different than my relationship with Axl - I would never get a call like that to my address. No hard feelings, I'm not judging Duff, he's a nice guy. It's just that he has a more amicable relationship with Axl than me."

Seems Jealous and a bit pissed off.

Good lord, could Slash have been any more clear? He's clearly admitting to blocking the release of ChiDem II.

Exactly. The only reason Slash hasn't played with Axl is not because Axl hates Slash, but because Slash is a quitter. Axl knows this.

Guest Gunns

I figured it out,

Dj knows that Axl will never call up slash, so he has free reign to continually fuck up gnr songs :lol:

• Like 2

My mistake. Of course we're retarded enough to make something out of nothing; we're GNR fans.

It is what GNR fans do best, make a non-controversial statment into something controversial

This is gonna turn into 50 threads of making nothing into something, and absolutely nothing rational will come of it ;)