R.I.P. Jim Hellwig-The Ultimate Warrior

Subtle Signs

Is this a bad time to say "lol wrestling"?

One day, someone you care about will die. And I will laugh.

I ain't laughing.

>says he's not laughing

>previous post asks about "lol wrestling"

>"lol"

>is a hooray for tolerance!

I meant I ain't laughing at Jim Hellwig, I'm laughing at wrestling.

I'll give him a "rest in peace" because I'm a good guy.

Wrestling is for Americans with mullets who like Kiss and are married to their sister.

Slash fans?

I think they are more Axl fans as they probably spend their holidays in Vegas, on the slot machines.

You said mullet wearers and KISS fans that marry their sisters, no changing your mind now.

It is obvious they are axl fans. Slash is too arty for them, with his ghastly, 'release albums often' plan. Axl is still big stuff in S. America, isn't here? Brazil is mullet heaven. In Brazil, the mullet has just become fashion. In Brazil, Winger and Dokkon are still hip.

Edited by DieselDaisy

Wrestling is for Americans with mullets who like Kiss and are married to their sister.

I dunno. Maybe it was just because I was a kid, but I remember WCW being

legitimately entertaining bitd. I mainly watched it in the mid to late 90s when Sting

started his Crow gimmick.

I would probably agree with that assessment nowadays though. I'm friends with

someone who is a wrestling fanatic and they're almost like a cult member. I've seen

some of the current WWE stuff and it's like they're (the announcers and whatnot)

constantly talking about how great and amazing that the show is, it's sort of weird tbh.

Seems like they've got a bunch of bland wrestlers like John Cena who are just

regular joes (regular joes who eat steroids for breakfast lunch and dinner), they could

use more actual characters like the Ultimate Warrior.

It is obvious they are axl fans. Slash is too arty for them, with his ghastly, 'release albums often' plan. Axl is still big stuff in S. America, isn't here? Brazil is mullet heaven. In Brazil, the mullet has just become fashion. In Brazil, Winger and Dokkon are still hip.

I have one word that will completely destroy your argument. Wait for it.... here it comes....

Ribfest.

I liked WWF for about one week when I was a child and then my balls dropped. Anyhow, I discovered Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan films. Why would I need a bunch of fakes when I can watch the real stuff?

Still, I can sort of see the appeal of seeing it live (less so, watching it on television). It is a spectacle. It is like a circus thing, a very Americanized circus. I probably would not mind going myself because it tours the UK occasionally. Drink a few beers and just enjoy the spectacle of it all. It has its place. But I cannot understand, following it in any degree of intensity, or watching it reguarly on television.

I have one word that will completely destroy your argument. Wait for it.... here it comes....

Ribfest.

That's like the bat signal to Groghan... he's coming to tear you down now :lol:

Charity blah, blah, blah, weddings, bowling alleys, wall fo text.

Got it. :thumbsup:

I liked WWF for about one week when I was a child and then my balls dropped. Anyhow, I discovered Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan films. Why would I need a bunch of fakes when I can watch the real stuff?

Still, I can sort of see the appeal of seeing it live (less so, watching it on television). It is a spectacle. It is like a circus thing, a very Americanized circus. I probably would not mind going myself because it tours the UK occasionally. Drink a few beers and just enjoy the spectacle of it all. It has its place. But I cannot understand, following it in any degree of intensity, or watching it reguarly on television.

Sooo... don't watch it then? You seriously won't hurt anybody's feelings.