R.I.P. Jim Hellwig-The Ultimate Warrior

Subtle Signs

Guest Len B'stard

He was not a racist. If you actually know what that term means, then you know it's not an accurate characterization. Based on some of the things people say around here, are they all racists too? Oh right, you give them a free pass because they're just "joking."

Well speaking as a towel-head i take exception to that shit so there you go. And as far as the forum, OK, you're comparing a bunch of jokers on an internet forum making fun of each other by mutual understanding to a guy standing on a podium during a motivational speaking piece that decides to attach someones race? What are you trying to say, he was joking? Sorry, so he was doing stand up comedy as well as motivational speaking? I don't care to make an assessment of whats in his heart or whether he is really subject to a deep seated kind of prejudice, unfortunately I'm not a psychic, i go by the shit that comes out of peoples mouths.

As far as him being "self obsessed," well no offense but I'd say that term is more fitting for you, actually, if your posts on this board are indication.

Well the day there's a thread about me on here you're welcome to make that assertion

The Warrior left the WWF and was off the radar for years. He didn't beg to be let back in. Yeah that really reeks of self-obsessed, doesn't it?

And of course, this is the only way in which an assertion regarding being self obssession can be made, right?

I know for a fact you haven't actually read much of his blog or seen many of his videos because of the broad strokes you're painting in a pathetic attempt to mischaracterize him.

Really? Tell me, how much of the rest of your post was written with the aid of crystal ball? :lol:

As for him being talentless, that makes little sense. He was so talentless he captivated millions of fans? He was so talentless the WWF asked him to come back 3 times?

Talented as an actual wrestler, being well marketed by a corporation is not the yardstick of talent.

He was so talentless that his promos were improvised?

What, you mean those nonsensical rants where he just babbled a load of bullshit that made him the fucking joke of his profession, to the point of his peers appearing in documentaries and talking about it and barely being able to contain their laughing at him in the process? :lol:

You seem to be under this delusion that he was like all the other wrestlers who were desperate to be apart of the company. I think it's pretty clear he was fine with walking away from it. What you call him "doing jackshit for years" was him living his life with his family. You seem to be partially judging him because he didn't stay in wrestling nonstop. That's because he didn't give a shit.

I seem to be under a delusion that he was desperate to be a part of the company? Really? Go on, humour me, where did you get that impression from, this should be a laugh.

You "think. he tried to do some vague political thing"? The only thing vague there is that dipshit sentence. If you're not quite sure what "vague political thing" he did, then maybe you shouldn't run your mouth about it, y'know, since you fancy yourself the bastion of intellectual, rational discussion. Just a thought.

Maybe i don't give a fuck? Maybe if it had any worth whatsoever then it might've stuck in my mind and not had all the value of a fart in the wind to me? Maybe i don't remember the last time i scratched my fuckin' armpits? Newsflash genius, whatever the shit was, it didn't exactly turn the world of American or World politics on it's head, although I'm sure the shit was mindblowing. And why the continuing comments about me and my being representative of some sort of fuckin' intellectualism, you know who you're talking to right, The Sex Pistols, boxing guy, Arsenal FC guy, yeah, that one, the thick one out of anything goes, where this fuckin' intellectualism thing coming from? :lol: I'm supposed to remember in fuckin' exacting detail everytime some washed up yahoo from the 80s makes a foray into some avenue or another, you're lucky i fuckin' remembered it cuz no other fuckin' 'fan' of his on here did. Nor did they read any of his blogs apparently, y'know, the ones your crystal ball told you i skim read.

As for the personalized videos, believe it or not, some people are inspired by him. They want to spend 300 bucks (which it seems is a lot of money for you) to be yelled at by him. Because they're fans of him.

What, for a video of someone talking at me? Fuck yes thats a lot of money, shit, I wouldn't pay 300 for ANYBODY to talk to me in person, thats anybody, the King of Siam, the ghost of Jack Palance, anybody.

Guest Len B'stard
How I know you're really out to cupcake this thread is you even took a shot at his art. "Naff doddle"? Art is subjective, but I thought his pieces were really well done. I think he had talent as a painter. And many of them did sell by the way, you would know that if you *actually* read his website and blog as you have repeatedly claimed.

Cuz they are fucking awful you twat :lol: As in dreadful, as in doodles...anyway, lets make this easy, why don't you post some of it here, go dig it up, go to the ultimate warriors machete or whatever his shitbag blog was called and stick some on here, better yet, we'll email a copy or two to the Tate Gallery, see if we can't get him a little recognition post mortem.

As for your babbling about his intensity and him being a prick, you didn't know the man.

Oh what, and he's your fuckin' Dad yeah? :lol: Oh sorry, he emailed you a couple of times, oh excuse me all to hell.

He didn't do drugs back in the day. There's something to admire about him. He may have used roids, but he was not a drinker or a drugger. I think that says something about his character.

Right, OK, so in response to things there are to admire about him you've come up with 'he didn't drink or do drugs'. Oh, except steroids! But those don't count becaaaaaause...?

What you're doing in this thread is in poor taste. If you want to be critical of the Warrior, that's fine, but at least do your homework and use critical thinking. You seem to be proud of doing neither here. All I can say is, when Slash dies I would hate myself and feel guilty if I was doing what you're doing here.

What the fuck has Slash got to do with anything?

I don't particularly think anything I've said here has been nasty...and quite frankly some of the mans opinings were often nasty. I could've been out of order about it, I could've said, as a towel-head and representative of towel-heads all over that I'd like to show up to his fuckin' funeral and put a Saddam towel right the fuck up on his headstone, maybe he could reach through with the power of the Warrior from parts unknown and send a hand shooting out from under the soil and take it off...and while he was at it he could swat away my dick from pissing on his grave...but I didn't.

That guy said some pretty nasty stuff about people from the middle east, about muslims, whom I come from and the fact is, noble, pious, humble and decent human being that you claim him to be when you say shit like that it ain't exactly the way you go about making friends.

If you really wanna go the coarse and insulting route about it I'll weep at the funeral of motherfuckers like that the same way Americans wept for Fred fucking Phelps. Allah u Akbar Jim Hellwig, see you in the parts unknown...cockstain.

Bumblefoot tweeted about Warrior's passing; I replied asking him to play parts of Warrior's theme tonight. Would be an awesome tribute!

Len, no offense but fuck off.

When someone dies it is usually agreed that we come together the celebrate their lives, not rip them apart for any little mistake they make.

You're a good poster and I enjoy you on here but do you really need to be in here bashing him over and over again? Is it necessary? How would you like it if we did the same when one of your heroes died?

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

When someone dies it is usually agreed that we come together the celebrate their lives, not rip them apart for any little mistake they make.

You're a good poster and I enjoy you on here but do you really need to be in here bashing him over and over again? Is it necessary? How would you like it if we did the same when one of your heroes died?

I tried multiple times to lay off it and go towards more complimentary stuff but sabre wants to keep on it and take the piss so OK, lets get on it :shrugs:

Guest Len B'stard

Im gonna take the two pilots as they have already made the sacrifice...then shove that plane into a nosedive until I am close to parts unknown :lol:

I tried multiple times to lay off it and go towards more complimentary stuff but sabre wants to keep on it and take the piss so OK, lets get on it :shrugs:

Or you could just, you know, shut up. Don't take this personal (though I know it will be difficult :lol:) but you're making a fool of yourself just because instead of rectifying you try to keep on justifying your questionable comments and attitude.

On another note, I am not even interested in finding out the cause of the death or if it was the steroids. I mean, the die is cast. I just wish this death wasn't in vain and the people involved in wrestling somehow learn from the past mistakes and don't risk their own lives neither the lives of their employees. Too many deaths outshining a wonderful spectacle.

@NGOG, it would indeed be awesome if he did play a bit of the song as a tribute!!

You know, you could like not reply to people when they reply to you :lol:

I'll just respond by saying this: much of what Len has said about Warrior in this thread is an exaggeration or is grossly misinformed, and ultimately many of Len's opinions in this thread are the product of lazy, inaccurate, convenient analyses, often based on partial "research" or a half-assed skimming of the surface.

Warrior was a better human being than Len has portrayed him. And that's all I really want anyone to know who reads this thread.

Guest Len B'stard

Or you could just, you know, shut up. Don't take this personal (though I know it will be difficult :lol:) but you're making a fool of yourself just because instead of rectifying you try to keep on justifying your questionable comments and attitude.

Where do you get this idea that i have any interest in retracting any of my comments? See the problem arises when you think that just because you have some kinda misty eyed attachment to these icons of your youth that any time someone points out that they were capable of being utter fools you start to cry about it.

Quite frankly half the people protesting could take a look at themselves, moreblack for an example, cardi for another, how respectful are they in threads about Sid Vicious and his passing? Do you see me crying about it? No and yknow why? Cuz despite his being from a band i like the cunt werent my Dad nor was he fucking infalliable, now matter how much fucking in love i or anybody else was with him...and the same goes for Warrior.

The fact is that until this morning when he was pronnounced dead the guy was considered a fool and a crank that people just fucking ignored and took the piss out of, short of wheeling his arse out for a tribute on Raw for the misty eyed many (of whom i am one) are old enough to remember him.

And especially when the person had some really really questionable stances on the world and some very unkind things to say about peoples races. So, yknow, just so you know, Ted Nugent'd get the same from me, as would Mel Gibson or any of their sort if you really wanna go there with it, fuck em.

@Totts: You make a fair point :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Where do you get this idea that i have any interest in retracting any of my comments? See the problem arises when you think that just because you have some kinda misty eyed attachment to these icons of your youth that any time someone points out that they were capable of being utter fools you start to cry about it.

Quite frankly half the people protesting could take a look at themselves, moreblack for an example, cardi for another, how respectful are they in threads about Sid Vicious and his passing? Do you see me crying about it? No and yknow why? Cuz despite his being from a band i like the cunt werent my Dad nor was he fucking infalliable, now matter how much fucking in love i or anybody else was with him...and the same goes for Warrior.

The fact is that until this morning when he was pronnounced dead the guy was considered a fool and a crank that people just fucking ignored, short of wheeling his arse out for a tribute on Raw for the misty eyed many (of whom i am one) are old enough to remember him.

I'm not gonna enter this game. So ok, whatever you say. Except that you're wrong.

Class.

Bkye8v1IAAAA1BR.jpg

You should totally get that as a back tattoo.

He got gassed and St. Peter had to physically hold the gates open.

That joke was made in good faith, Warrior!

Clearly you are critical of his politics etc. - but you cannot dispute that the guy was scarily intense.

No I'm just sort of like...with a broader perspective looking at the term 'intense'. I hear it about a lot of people, Henry Rollins is 'intense', Ted Nugent is 'intense', Warrior was 'intense'. I'm having a lot of dealings in my life at the moment with a guy, through work, who is also very 'intense', very into bodybuilding, cut to the chase type thing and it's kind of made me question the meaning of that word in relation to people. I've come to wonder whether it's just another way of saying someones a dickhead. Have you ever met someone that you'd consider 'intense'? Whats your take on that sort of person?

You're reading a bit into it. The guy was basically a living cartoon character FFS, that's only what I mean with the "intense" tagline, and also what'd I'd imagine others meant/mean as well. I haven't bothered enough to really look into his life story. You could just as easily replace intense with charismatic. His stage entrance, the rope thing he did, etc. I don't watch wrestling anymore but as far as all of that goes he was infinitely more interesting than any other current wrestlers. Sure, his in-ring ability wasn't the best but oh well. I could really care less if he was a douche IRL though. But yeah, as I said before, he was a charismatic and captivating entertainer who didn't necessarily live up to his potential ( cough AXL cough ).

If you hate him so much just play Streets of Rage 2 and kick his ass:

Streets%20of%20Rage%202%20Arena%20Boss%2

Edited by jbhutto