Will Tommy be back for the golden gods?

Tommy will definitely be back guys. Duff's last show will be in Fortaleza -- after that, he has commitments with his own band as Tommy has with GNR.

He will leave a mark, i could see the next tour with some changes in the lineup, maybe Duff and another gp replacing bumble. If Tommy is out, maybe Bucket can step in for a couple of shows.

What I wonder is if Duff were to come back. And later on,Slash were to ask Duff to guest on recording a song. Would/could Axl stop that from happening?I mean how could he?The current guys have their music with other artists. So why would Duff not be able to.

You know that Axl would flip his lid.

Did you ever stop to think that just maybe Axl is mature enough to realize his spat with Slash is his, and nobody else's? Don't you have , or haven't you ever had someone you absolutely can't stand, but have friends who hang out and get along great with that person?

This. Ashba is in the band, but previous to that, there were those shots of him with nikki sixx and Slash. Also, Axl hung out with Black Eyed Peas members after they worked a bunch with Slash. I'm sure there are other cases as well.

And, let's not forget that Duff attended the HOF ceremony and played with Slash & the others at the ceremony....Duff still got the call from Axl. Axl is more mature than most of you give him credit for ;)

• Like 1

What I wonder is if Duff were to come back. And later on,Slash were to ask Duff to guest on recording a song. Would/could Axl stop that from happening?I mean how could he?The current guys have their music with other artists. So why would Duff not be able to.

You know that Axl would flip his lid.

Did you ever stop to think that just maybe Axl is mature enough to realize his spat with Slash is his, and nobody else's? Don't you have , or haven't you ever had someone you absolutely can't stand, but have friends who hang out and get along great with that person?

This. Ashba is in the band, but previous to that, there were those shots of him with nikki sixx and Slash. Also, Axl hung out with Black Eyed Peas members after they worked a bunch with Slash. I'm sure there are other cases as well.

And, let's not forget that Duff attended the HOF ceremony and played with Slash & the others at the ceremony....Duff still got the call from Axl. Axl is more mature than most of you give him credit for ;)
A professionnal musician who never rehearses is not exactly what I'd call a mature behaviour.

Does anyone know if the Golden Gods is going to be broadcast on Xbox Live again this year?? I sure as hell hope it is.

not sure but it will be broadcast on VH1 Classic. Just seen confirmation on facebook

Chances of being livestreamed on Xbox Live are high. It's very usual.

Tommy will definitely be back guys. Duff's last show will be in Fortaleza -- after that, he has commitments with his own band as Tommy has with GNR.

I figured he would be back, just wasn't sure how the awards show would play out......