The Question Thread

Gia

You don't have a close up of the rod, do you?

o-CARBON-ROD-NUS-facebook.jpg
Wow.

If he lives, then I will throw him. Maybe he will think it's funny.

Have you ever crapped your pants at a public place?

No.

Do you think inanimate objects have feelings?

no, but you can leave your energy on them

what's the last thing you stole?

Maybe fare evasion on public transport.

If you were to eat a roast chicken and the chicken clucked at you, would you still eat it?

Guest Len B'stard

About 2 years ago in a McDonalds on the high street, was arrested for GBH that day, unjustly.

When was the last near miss you had? (Interpret near miss as you will...but it had to be pretty near, as in near to the bone, as in a close shave)

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

I dont wanna paint myself in an atypical light but i guess smoking weed and watching like, comedy, sitcoms, stand up etc. And writing.

Question: if you had to, for one night, inhabit a famous singer lady and perform one night only, one ballad, in front of an adoring crowd of debutantes and their wealthy sweaty suitors, lights go down, curtain goes up...what do you sing?

Guest Len B'stard

Honestly, neither. Given em both a go and fuck me are they dreadful

Question - Would you rather live as an ignorant man who lives free forever but never really does anything or would you rather have extreme tragedies and traumas which, although effect you horribly, result in some form of enlightenment for you, whether the tragedy be like, the loss of a loved one of perhaps a good stretch of your life in prison or something.

Guest Len B'stard

Eithers good to be honest. I've been leaning towards straight more as i get older but I couldn't honestly sign my name to one or the other, depends on the day, depends whats on offer, depends how long i got.

skill of a champion executed with style and panache or dogged determination and grit of an underdog?