The Question Thread

Gia

I've been on one of those mountains in Alaska. I think it was Denali / Mt McKinnley. I was so busy trying to wrap all the clothes I had with me, around me I can't remember the name. I just wanted to take a few photos and leave. That is high enough for me. I cannot handle cold weather at all. I live near the Gulf of Mexico. When it gets below 70 degrees F, I start to shake with chills.

If you could change lives with someone famous and have complete amnesia about your life now, meaning you wouldn't miss anyone from this life, who would it be? Mind you, you wouldn't take on any of their problems, only their good qualities.

I would try to find some the higher rated charities....Concern Worldwide seems decent (I actually donate to them now, from time to time). If I had a ton of money, I might even start my own.

What country is in need of the most reform, in your opinion?

I take the stairs at work rather than the elevator. That's about it for exercise for me. It's hotter than the surface of the sun here so taking lots of flights of stairs in a virtual oven covers it think. I eat healthy too and I'm a big proponent of wine because, hey, grapes are natures candy right?

Do you like your parents? I didn't say love, I said like? And don't lie! We don't know you so tell the truth, and tell why!

Guest Len B'stard

Tits. Exercise or eat healthy?

Exercise

Question - favorite fight sequence in a movie...or one that sticks out in your mind if you like.

EDIT: Whoops, sorry adrift at sea, i totally missed your thing. Hmm, do i like my parents, yeah i suppose i do, old mans a good fella, takes care of his family, doesn't lie or cheat or do people out of money. He has his faults bless him but we all have those. As for my Mum, bless her, goes on a bit :lol: She's as good as gold really too. So yeah, I suppose i do.

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 1

Between Darcy and Hugh Grant's character in Bridget Jones. :)

Lots of money in a wallet, found in the park with identification. No one around. Do you keep it (was this asked already)

Edit: oops, I answered the fight question too. Answer to last question - leave it at over 100k.

Edited by Orsys

Guest Len B'stard

Keep it.

Question - if you today could go back to you 15 years old and give em one piece of advice what would it be?

Don't listen to your parents and go to the GNR show in Paris with your friends. Don't wait till after you exams, because the show you have tickets for, will get canceled, and when you're 37, you will be on a GNR forum regretting you never saw GNR live.

Work hard while you're young, earn a lot and retire when you're still reasonably young or just work an average amount of hours now and work till you're old ?