The Question Thread

Gia

Great answer! :) hmmm... Well, I'm happily married now, but with my first husband I felt like I was living the movie Devil's Advocate. He's a trial lawyer. I'm certain he's also the Anti-Christ. I would have cut my own throat just to have gotten away from him and his father. Sadly, it didn't win an Oscar though.

Horror movies with Wet murders or Dry murders?

Edited by AdriftatSea

Dry murders. Psycho is better than any horror movie that came after it.

Do you ever watch the first 15 minutes of a movie, predict the ending then look it up on Wikipedia to see if you were right, and if so, how often was prediction spot on?

• Like 1

Drink my own urine.

If you HAD to choose between one of the two which would it be?

1. You're stuck in the middle of a hot, barren desert. There is a horrific sand storm in the heat of the day. You have on nothing but your underwear and you're covered in baby oil with the sand pelting your skin like tiny shards of glass. The sand is burning your eyes and you can't see anything. You have to endure this for one hour.

OR

2. You're stuck in the Alps. It's freezing cold and there's a blizzard moving in. There's a complete white-out and you can't see a thing. You're in your underwear and you're covered in bengay muscle pain reliever or icey hot. Your skin is burning with a tingling sensation that's freezing at the same time and you can't see anything. You have to endure this for one hour.

Which one? And why?

Edited by AdriftatSea

Tomb Raider (Isn't that Laura Croft / Angelina Jolie) I don't play video games but who wouldn't want to be her? ... I mean really, I'm not picking one of the Mario Bros

Ladies, is there any man in this world that you would leave your husband for?

Why yes, Axl Rose.

Wait, I answered that myself! haha... I'm just kidding.

Seriously though, If you could go back in time and change something in history that would alter events of our world as we know it today (I'm speaking of something global) what would it be? And why? Dammit stop skipping out on 'THE WHY' part people. Except you Pest... you get a pass! :) So don't answer this one or you have to say why this time.

And think of this, there will be repercussions if you change history. So you have to explain what will happen to the future when you change the past. Enough of these one sentence answers. Make it interesting!

Go back to 1960 and stop Vince Neil from being conceived. This prevents Motley Crüe from forming and deals a huge blow to Nobody puts baby in a corner, possibly stopping it from becoming the titan that it did.

What's the most exotic food you've ever tried?

Edited by bacardimayne
  • Like 2