GnR the ms paint comic

Someone PLEASE draw this tragicomical situation!!!!!!! I can't stop rolling on the floor laughing my ass off :rofl-lol:

"A week or so after that I heard that Axl had finally scheduled time to go in and record his vocal tracks, so I went down to see him in person. I waited for three hours. When he finally showed up, he came into the lounge and proceeded to talk to me from behind a magazine, without looking me in the eye, for about fifteen minutes... I couldn't deal with all that, so I took off." (Slash, Autobiography)

Edited by tinyrobot

It is pretty funny because it screams 'classic MYGNR perception of Axl's way of functioning', he certainly has a strange way of dealing with what he perceives as threatening or beneath his specific requirements for interacting with other people on the same level.

The RIR one would be better when he says he's 'really getting fucking PISSED mumblemumble' after he forgets the words and boots a ton of rainwater away. I wonder what he was getting pissed at? That Beta refused the intention of kicking a shitstorm off with The General??

• Like 1

Someone PLEASE draw this tragicomical situation!!!!!!! I can't stop rolling on the floor laughing my ass off :rofl-lol:

"A week or so after that I heard that Axl had finally scheduled time to go in and record his vocal tracks, so I went down to see him in person. I waited for three hours. When he finally showed up, he came into the lounge and proceeded to talk to me from behind a magazine, without looking me in the eye, for about fifteen minutes... I couldn't deal with all that, so I took off." (Slash, Autobiography)

289a04k.jpg

ahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! :rofl-lol:

THAAANK YOUUU!!!!!

• Like 1

289a04k.jpg

Beautiful

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...