If you had to delete one band from music history.

Haters Gonna Hate

Eh. None really. If I don't like a band I don't listen to them, but I wouldn't deny people happiness.

Although maybe ICP, just to eliminate that sub culture, but then I'd be afraid something worse would inevitably take it's place amongst lower class white people

• Like 3

Eh. None really. If I don't like a band I don't listen to them, but I wouldn't deny people happiness.

Although maybe ICP, just to eliminate that sub culture, but then I'd be afraid something worse would inevitably take it's place amongst lower class white people

that would be five finger death punch :lol:

• Like 1

What does U2 do that is so annoying? Other than inspire tons of great artists with their fantastic and acclaimed music?

Bono is pretty annoying.

I would delete The Beatles. Only because it's pretty interesting to think what music would be like today had they never existed.

EDIT: What Thin White Duke said.

I'd go just big influential ones provided I could slot them back in.

Elvis, Chuck Berry, The Beatles, The Stones, Hendrix, Zeppelin, Sabbath, Kiss, all punk, Metallica (including Dave), Nirvana.

Edited by Johnny Drama

What does U2 do that is so annoying? Other than inspire tons of great artists with their fantastic and acclaimed music?

Bono is pretty annoying.

I can see that, but a lot of great musicians are annoying.

that would be five finger death punch :lol:

I despise them so much.