If the AFD Lineup Created ChiDem, and ChiDem Lineup Created AFD...

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think AFD would still be a big hit (had it been released in a time when music actually sold). CD would be bigger than it is, because because it probably wouldn't have raised such impossible expectations (e.g the classic lineup would have released it way sooner).

It's a very difficult question to answer. Are we talking the same songs but with other guys playing on them? In which case we know how the chidem lineup plays the AFD songs, but Chidem probably would have gone in a completely different direction with the AFD guys playing on it so who knows how it would have ended up sounding?

One thing is clear though, the DJ Ashba version of both albums would be teh demented #AppetiteForTheFriction!!

No matter how you spin things, Chinese still wouldn't have been a commercial success.

It's a record that only hard-core fans and hipsters who sit and drink coffee at Starbucks in 90 degree heat with toboggans on could enjoy.

Im a hardcore GNR fan and a Starbucks addict(frapp only) but I still dont like ChiDem!

Personally, I've loved all the versions of the band.

As long as Axl is singing, it doesn't really matter that much to me who else is in the band as long as they are capable of adequately playing the songs.

And it is just silly to keep comparing BBF and Slash. They both have their strengths. BBF might be the better technical player - which is awesome. But he doesn't have the same ju-ju as a teammate of Axl's. By ju-ju I mean BBF and Axl haven't worked together to create rock masterpieces like Axl-Slash did.