Just got back from Vegas, and....

Friday night's show may now be my favorite Guns N Roses show of all time. The band was epic that night. So much energy and you could tell Axl was in a really good mood. For the life of me, I don't get why people fuss about how he sounds. He sounded like he was 28. And the sound in the place was really, really good. Perfect size venue for a loud rock show. But why is it my new favorite show of all time? Besides the band sounding epic, something completely random happened before I went in. Me and my brother met these two blonde's and we invited them to the show since we had extra tickets. I asked one girl which song she wanted to here and she said, "I hope the play IRS"...

Ok, let's stop for a minute. What girl (A.) even knows Chinese Democracy songs, and (B.) wants to hear IRS. So I'm like this can't be true. Turns out she was the biggest GNR fan and her sister, while not into Chinese D so much, knew every old GNR song word for word.

Who you go to a show with can make or break your experience. We can all relate to that. The crowd at most GNR shows now can be kind of lame. Lots of standing around staring at the band and most people at the hard rock were sitting down. Who sits down during a Guns N Roses show? But I'm not one of those people. We were in General Admission, which is always a good time because you can move to the music. So there we are, with two girls who are belting out every song word for word. When this girl started singing Better, I was like, this can't be real. I couldn't even get my ex to listen to old GNR, let alone Better. And what was awesome is we had a great group up people around us that were really into the show. Now when I looked out into the crowd, I saw the same old apathetic looks from so many people. But that's fine, to each their own. But for almost 3 hours we sang, danced, and belted out GNR's greatest hits and it was fucking magical. Part of me senses this could be the last time we Guns play for a

Saturday night I brought two brunettes, but they didn't know Better...so not nearly as much fun. A couple pics for you guys...

Leaving Las Vegas...no sleep for 3 days, but worth it...

For the life of me, I don't get why people fuss about how he sounds.

Because they can't go to the shows, and they are just haters; I really believe that.

nope. it's because his voice sounds really bad.

"Wow, he had energy, band was great, he sounded good on the mix, but it was ruined for me when I got home and saw what he sounded like on YouTube."

-said by nobody ever.

Mr. Angry is back!

Aren't you the guy who said that people were morons for judging a band's performance by how they sounded on youtube.......and then later said that GnR was kicking real ass because your wife walked by and heard 30 seconds of a youtube performance and said how good they sounded?

Aren't you the guy who said that people were morons for judging a band's performance by how they sounded on youtube.......and then later said that GnR was kicking real ass because your wife walked by and heard 30 seconds of a youtube performance and said how good they sounded?

:rofl-lol:

Axl lunatic fans and their inconsistencies are hilarious.

:rofl-lol:

Axl lunatic fans and their inconsistencies are hilarious.

It would be nice if they were consistent on their rules and standards. It would make these conversations and debates much more reasonable.

Slash plays a small venue......it's because he sucks and can't fill an arena.

Axl plays a small venue........it's because he cares about the fans and wants to give them an up close and personal experience.

People complain that Slash puts out too much music and praise Axl for only releasing the greatest quality songs.

People bash Slash for being money hungry and not having any artistic integrity..........then praise Axl's "business sense" for playing a wedding.

People bash Slash for selling out because he plays with too many different types of artists...........then heap worship on Axl if he is seen walking with an artist from a different music genre.

If a reviewer gives a bad review of a GnR show - then F*ck that guy, who cares what critics think. If a reviewer gives a good review - then "See, the media loves Axl now."

If Axl sounds good on Youtube, then "see, he sounds great. The video proves it." If Axl sounds bad on a youtube, then "You can't judge a performance by youtube."

It is pretty hilarious to watch.