Just got back from Vegas, and....

None of this means anything if you didn't get laid.

From the looks of the photos, those women are probably on the wrong side of 30.

The wrong side of 30? is there a wrong side? what side is that? what makes it a wrong side? fuck off.

As far as females go, there IS no right side lol. Chill out!!

None of this means anything if you didn't get laid.

The wrong side of 30? is there a wrong side? what side is that? what makes it a wrong side? fuck off.

As far as females go, there IS no right side lol. Chill out!!

:angry:

Great post, and great to see this fucking ppl telling you "no.. you are wrong, you did not attend at your best GNR concert, lol lol lol lol , 28, those girls are old, bla bla", you should listen to them, and pay to be here and bitch every fucking thing to avoid sun/moon light.

• Like 2

That's not a bad thing at all.

Different strokes I suppose. But there's a reason, generally speaking, magazines like Playboy and Sports Illustrated feature primarily 18-25 year olds. My cut off is 24. But I'm a shallow whore so, meh lol

No it's just you're about 18-20 I'd assume, nothing wrong with that, and you have an avatar of an albino dog with a giant piece of cheddar on his head but that's another story. :shrugs:

Hey Keneda, someone asked why the self promoting shirt, you replied your name is on your shirt cuz you're an Akia fan, or something. I imagine this is another person that wears shirts with their own name, or you love assembling furniture, one of those. Anyway glad the show rocked, good stuff.

Edited by axlskAmpf

Friday night's show may now be my favorite Guns N Roses show of all time. The band was epic that night. So much energy and you could tell Axl was in a really good mood. For the life of me, I don't get why people fuss about how he sounds. He sounded like he was 28. And the sound in the place was really, really good. Perfect size venue for a loud rock show. But why is it my new favorite show of all time? Besides the band sounding epic, something completely random happened before I went in. Me and my brother met these two blonde's and we invited them to the show since we had extra tickets. I asked one girl which song she wanted to here and she said, "I hope the play IRS"...

Ok, let's stop for a minute. What girl (A.) even knows Chinese Democracy songs, and (B.) wants to hear IRS. So I'm like this can't be true. Turns out she was the biggest GNR fan and her sister, while not into Chinese D so much, knew every old GNR song word for word.

Who you go to a show with can make or break your experience. We can all relate to that. The crowd at most GNR shows now can be kind of lame. Lots of standing around staring at the band and most people at the hard rock were sitting down. Who sits down during a Guns N Roses show? But I'm not one of those people. We were in General Admission, which is always a good time because you can move to the music. So there we are, with two girls who are belting out every song word for word. When this girl started singing Better, I was like, this can't be real. I couldn't even get my ex to listen to old GNR, let alone Better. And what was awesome is we had a great group up people around us that were really into the show. Now when I looked out into the crowd, I saw the same old apathetic looks from so many people. But that's fine, to each their own. But for almost 3 hours we sang, danced, and belted out GNR's greatest hits and it was fucking magical. Part of me senses this could be the last time we Guns play for a

Saturday night I brought two brunettes, but they didn't know Better...so not nearly as much fun. A couple pics for you guys...

Leaving Las Vegas...no sleep for 3 days, but worth it...

photo2_zps932a64f2.jpg

photo1_zps5fdc32b0.jpg

Glad you enjoyed the show, but let's just be honest - Axl does not sound like he is 28, I'm sorry, that is just not true. I wasn't there and I know it wasn't true - His voice has severely deteriated in the last few years and I doubt it magically managed to fix itself that particular night you were there. Also, the next bit 'the band was epic, so much energy and Axl looked like he was enjoying himself' did you just copy and paste that from HTGTH?

• Like 1

It's funny how much shit Kaneda gets. Dude was obviously a huge fan when he was criticizing Axl years ago, he made the goddamn Dr Pepper campaign happen!

Glad you had a good time. It's good to see some old faces on here.

Aside from Jarmo, it's funny that Axl only remembers and gives attention to the highly opinionated fans. So kudos to Kaneda, and Xozi, and Renato, and Madison. Maybe we got ChinDem thanks to them.

It's funny how much shit Kaneda gets. Dude was obviously a huge fan when he was criticizing Axl years ago, he made the goddamn Dr Pepper campaign happen!

Aside from Jarmo, it's funny that Axl only remembers and gives attention to the highly opinionated fans. So kudos to Kaneda, and Xozi, and Renato, and Madison. Maybe we got ChinDem thanks to them.

Who were Renato and Xozi? I know Axl mentioned them at RIR III, were they posters here and/or on HTGTH? What did they say? How long did they keep posting for?

Dude that's awesome I'd give my left nut to find a girl that even liked the song better, let alone know the words to it! I woulda proposed right there on the spot hahaha

You'd better hand over that left nut then cos I'm a girl and I like the song Better :lol: and I think I know the words, I can sing along anyway even if the words are mixed up.

No propositions though, I'm too old & I'm married - just sayin'

Looking forward to receiving my gift in the mail, I'll try to sell it on ebay. :P One left nut, never used. ;)

Oh well I tried that marriage thing too, she really wasn't a big fan of gnr and it didn't last too long but hopefully you got something better going on. And I said find but the internet doesn't really count, if it was in person I'd have that left one in my hand ready hahaha.

• Like 1

Who were Renato and Xozi? I know Axl mentioned them at RIR III, were they posters here and/or on HTGTH? What did they say? How long did they keep posting for?

Xozi was a poster in the old official GN´R website (gnronline.com) Renato I don´t know. Maybe he was there too. Or just someone from another GN´R forum.

• Like 1

If I may I would like to diagnose kaneda over the internet,

Kaneda has what we call in the music psychology industry, "post concert honeymoon syndrome" or "PCHS".

What is PCHS dr? Can you explain it in laymens terms?

Sure Jimmy, the syndrome happens when people are still riding high on the adrenaline, excitement, fatigue and happiness that they are completely blindsighted by how the actual concert was.

Everyone likes to think they were at the best concert and Axl was super raspy that night but folks, YouTube videos don't lie, especially In today's day and age where the audio and video capturing facilities have vastly improved even for smartphones.

Let kaneda enjoy his blissful happyness, the syndrome doesn't last forever and will eventually wear off once he sees the next guns n roses concert when Axl sings as a 90 year old and Kanada will be swearing that Axl sounds as good as when he was 2 years old.

And as of 2014 we are starting to see the dramatic results of heavy Internet use, better known as "YOLO" (You Only Live Online).

People who suffer this syndrome, as a consequence of their uninterrupted online activity, despise any real life experience and reject face-to-face contact with other human beigns. Such disgust about emotions and sensorial perceptions leads the sick mind to jealousy, contempt and delusion.

Machine mediated experiences are the only valid in these people minds. For example, a YouTube video of a rock concert will be more reliable to them than if they have had the chance to be present at said rock concert and see it/hear it with their own eyes/ears.

What we've got here is failure to communicate, at all possible levels.

I don't recall a Renato but Xozi was a kid posting regularly at gnronline.com forum, then moved to chinesedemocracy.com and took charge of it for a brief period of time because the owner, another girl called Undone, wanted to quit GNR. Then I guess she sold the forum to some guy called Sladdi.

Xozi used to post at HTGTH too but not as much as in ChinDem. After RIR3 she moved on to her own forum/website (Gunsnrosesfans.com) and I think it is still around because the site updates often (also has a big FB Page)

I don't know what they specifically said that pissed Axl off, may have been the very critical opinions, the general mayhem at gnronline (it was an un moderated forum out of control), discussions with other die-hard fans... Don't know, really...

I don't recall a Renato but Xozi was a kid posting regularly at gnronline.com forum, then moved to chinesedemocracy.com and took charge of it for a brief period of time because the owner, another girl called Undone, wanted to quit GNR. Then I guess she sold the forum to some guy called Sladdi.

Xozi used to post at HTGTH too but not as much as in ChinDem. After RIR3 she moved on to her own forum/website (Gunsnrosesfans.com) and I think it is still around because the site updates often (also has a big FB Page)

I don't know what they specifically said that pissed Axl off, may have been the very critical opinions, the general mayhem at gnronline (it was an un moderated forum out of control), discussions with other die-hard fans... Don't know, really...

Felix the cat, those were the days..

Felix the cat, those were the days..

I barely recall that one

Naturally, it's still a great show, just kinda redundant and a shadow of the whole process, we had the world tour to end all world tours in 2009/10 after several preliminary tours with different personnel, the album was released with a stable, competent line up, then we get it rinsed and repeated with some old songs added and a vibe of mechanical clockwork with Axl's voice slipping in and out of powerful, terrible or mickey wavering falsetto, still very good on the whole when he gets on form but he's not sounding as consistent as 2010 or 2006 whether you are at a show or not, it's just how it is. He should've released something the last 4 years cause apart from getting the cash he has wasted another chunk of time and he owes no one jack shit but his evolution of this band has stalled once more and he's not a young man or even in the throes of indian summer anymore and it's criminal how much he could've completed by now.

He is in Guns N' Roses, it wouldn't matter about the lack of progress if he were in Axl Rose Band, he is contradicting his original premise and doing what he despised Slash doing, this is the main root of the problem.

Naturally, it's still a great show, just kinda redundant and a shadow of the whole process, we had the world tour to end all world tours in 2009/10 after several preliminary tours with different personnel, the album was released with a stable, competent line up, then we get it rinsed and repeated with some old songs added and a vibe of mechanical clockwork with Axl's voice slipping in and out of powerful, terrible or mickey wavering falsetto, still very good on the whole when he gets on form but he's not sounding as consistent as 2010 or 2006 whether you are at a show or not, it's just how it is. He should've released something the last 4 years cause apart from getting the cash he has wasted another chunk of time and he owes no one jack shit but his evolution of this band has stalled once more and he's not a young man or even in the throes of indian summer anymore and it's criminal how much he could've completed by now.

He is in Guns N' Roses, it wouldn't matter about the lack of progress if he were in Axl Rose Band, he is contradicting his original premise and doing what he despised Slash doing, this is the main root of the problem.

Axl seems more interested in keeping the casual fanbase happier than the real fanbase who want to see progression. I'd wager than most of the crowd are casual fans, only interested in the hits and go because they never got to see the band back in the day - Do they go out and see them again next time GNR are in the area? I don't think they do, and the proof is in the venues getting smaller and smaller - He surely can't expect to tour again in decent sized venues without another release... surely not...

Axl seems more interested in keeping the casual fanbase happier than the real fanbase who want to see progression. I'd wager than most of the crowd are casual fans, only interested in the hits and go because they never got to see the band back in the day - Do they go out and see them again next time GNR are in the area? I don't think they do, and the proof is in the venues getting smaller and smaller - He surely can't expect to tour again in decent sized venues without another release... surely not...

I think it's definitely the case, if he played Paradise City, SCOM, Nightrain, Jungle, Patience, November Rain, Brownstone, Don't Cry, Estranged and the rest new material, the casuals would still come. I mean, he's the guy who decided to keep GNR alive because he had his own vision and wanted the challenge of carrying it on, he'd convert plenty of people to further music if he'd do the videos and interviews, there's zero wrong with CD songs, I like 'em as much as the old stuff, music sells these days by getting out there and repeating on mass scales, don't matter if it's crap or good, it helps with a band as esteemed as Guns if it's still good and has Axl sounding on fire though, higher standards. CD's reached as many as it possibly can, keep 3 or 4 in the set, do 3 or 4 new ones, the CD stuff should be accepted and most likely enjoyed by any casuals by the 5th or 6th tour!