Just got back from Vegas, and....

dude there is no recent fuss about how he sounds.lately he's been great.(see golden gods show you will not be impressed) you really liked the show with tommy more than with duff? glad you had a great time- hopefully you got lucky- cheers.

Edited by PITBOSS

All this coming from a guy that, for years, totally trashed Axl and NuGNR. Next to Xozi, nobody trashed GNR more back then (oh, from 99-05 or so). Now he's their biggest fan. What a two-faced tool. So when the old band gets back together, he should technically trash them and pray for the new band to get back together. Time will tell.

• Like 1

For the life of me, I don't get why people fuss about how he sounds.

Oh for fuck's sake. He started sounding good out of nowhere for the past two shows and now people are acting as if he didn't sound horrible in South America earlier this year.

We fussed about how he sounded because it was all a fucking train wreck. Now it's starting to get better, not great, not glory-days good, just better. That's it. You heard one of the best shows out of the past 3 years and it's made your memory go to shit.

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, but I'm not going to start pretending that he's been sounding great all this time and that everything is how it should be in the GN'R world.

Edited by Yesterdays-Civil-War
  • Like 2

All this coming from a guy that, for years, totally trashed Axl and NuGNR. Next to Xozi, nobody trashed GNR more back then (oh, from 99-05 or so). Now he's their biggest fan. What a two-faced tool. So when the old band gets back together, he should technically trash them and pray for the new band to get back together. Time will tell.

For what it's worth, I've spoken with Kaneda before, and he's an awesome dude & true fan. Just a genuinely nice dude.

Glad you had an awesome time!!!

From the looks of the photos, those women are probably on the wrong side of 30.

That's not a bad thing at all.

Different strokes I suppose. But there's a reason, generally speaking, magazines like Playboy and Sports Illustrated feature primarily 18-25 year olds. My cut off is 24. But I'm a shallow whore so, meh lol

It's funny how much shit Kaneda gets. Dude was obviously a huge fan when he was criticizing Axl years ago, he made the goddamn Dr Pepper campaign happen!

Glad you had a good time. It's good to see some old faces on here.

Guest Gunns

If I may I would like to diagnose kaneda over the internet,

Kaneda has what we call in the music psychology industry, "post concert honeymoon syndrome" or "PCHS".

What is PCHS dr? Can you explain it in laymens terms?

Sure Jimmy, the syndrome happens when people are still riding high on the adrenaline, excitement, fatigue and happiness that they are completely blindsighted by how the actual concert was.

Everyone likes to think they were at the best concert and Axl was super raspy that night but folks, YouTube videos don't lie, especially In today's day and age where the audio and video capturing facilities have vastly improved even for smartphones.

Let kaneda enjoy his blissful happyness, the syndrome doesn't last forever and will eventually wear off once he sees the next guns n roses concert when Axl sings as a 90 year old and Kanada will be swearing that Axl sounds as good as when he was 2 years old.

Edited by Gunns
  • Like 2

None of this means anything if you didn't get laid.

From the looks of the photos, those women are probably on the wrong side of 30.

The wrong side of 30? is there a wrong side? what side is that? what makes it a wrong side? fuck off.

• Like 1

Dude that's awesome I'd give my left nut to find a girl that even liked the song better, let alone know the words to it! I woulda proposed right there on the spot hahaha

You'd better hand over that left nut then cos I'm a girl and I like the song Better :lol: and I think I know the words, I can sing along anyway even if the words are mixed up.

No propositions though, I'm too old & I'm married - just sayin'

Looking forward to receiving my gift in the mail, I'll try to sell it on ebay. :P One left nut, never used. ;)

• Like 2