Wonder why Axl never tried acting?

LOL

I would have loved for him to make some special appearance in a series or movie. But yeah, like people pointed out above, acting is a different thing. And Axl is not one to take orders or have to go by a schedule, respecting hours and following lines.

I'm glad he keeps doing what he knows best to do and is not like Bon Jovi whose acting sucks major ass :P

lol did bon jovi do that? where and when?

Bud Bundy!!! lol jon bon jovi in a movie just looks lame he is so stiff and unflexible in his attitude and movements and face expressions

The fact that it's a National Lampoon movie makes it sad. The once great magazine which gave its name to classics like Animal House and Vacation...

LOL

I would have loved for him to make some special appearance in a series or movie. But yeah, like people pointed out above, acting is a different thing. And Axl is not one to take orders or have to go by a schedule, respecting hours and following lines.

I'm glad he keeps doing what he knows best to do and is not like Bon Jovi whose acting sucks major ass :P

lol did bon jovi do that? where and when?

Bud Bundy!!! lol jon bon jovi in a movie just looks lame he is so stiff and unflexible in his attitude and movements and face expressions

Bud Bundy is great, Bon Jovi looks like a washed up version of Flash Gordon.

Bon Jovi also was in horror movie as the killer, that was one of the worst movies i ever saw.

I actually remember reading back in the day that Axl was interested in potentially exploring it in the future - he said that he wasn't annoyed with the long waits between takes on the Dead Pool, the way some of the other band members were. I think it would be fun to see him do some other cameos here and there.

Axl will play Don Corleone in the 2030 Godfather remake.

Dat rasp.

It'll concern Slash trynna kill him, ultimate paranoia will be the metaphor. Axl leaves the band after an attempt on his life by Weiland. His guitarists try to take over with a hologram of Axl but everyone knows it's a ruse. BBF is killed trynna avenge Fernando getting beat up by Perla.

'I knew that Bumblefoot was going to have to go thru this... and Ashba... Ashba was.. but I never wanted this for you 4tus. I sing my whole life, I don't apologize to continue GNR. And I refused to be a fool - dancing on the stage, laughed at by all those original GNR bigshots. I don't apologize, that's my life. But I thought that when it was your time, Richard, that you would be the one to shred on the strings, Lead Guitarist, Richard Fortus... Lead Singer, Richard Fortus... there wasn't enough time.'

Unless he is well made-up, it's hard to see him as a character other than himself. Marilyn manson is on the next season of sons of anarchy but he can transform into a humsn pretty well. (The extra weight helps him look un-antichrist superstar like also, unfortunately). Father Time is a cruel man.

I was watching the dvd of "Welcome to the Videos" and as the videos got more outrageous with Axl kind of acting, I was wondering if Axl ever thought of going into acting like so many other musicians have?

Does anyone know if Axl was offered any acting roles or not?

I guess none of us might actually know, but after seeing Axl in November Rain, don't Cry, Estranged and Since I don't have you, I thought he would be a natural at acting.

Anyway, just a thought.

Probably because he is really lazy.

Acting?

Absolutely not. He'd be terrible.

I am a huge Axl fan...I think the term 'round these parts is "nut-swinger..." but. as an actor, I have to think he'd be terrible.

He'd never show up to the shoot on time.

...and he's way to honest.

The guy just doesn't seem to put on false pretenses. That's kind of a prerequisite for being an actor.