Beta's comment about Ron's possibly leaving

What a mess. It seems everyone is an insider.

I just got BREAKING NEWS, ASHBA IS LEAVING AND BIGFOOT, YES, BIGFOOT, IS HIS REPLACEMENT!

No joke, My friend's friend's friend's friend's cousin's brother in law's sister's ex husband met Axl in Vegas and it must be true because why would anyone make that up?

NOT JUST THAT, but the next album will be called "Appetite for Stinky Feet, Starring BumbleFOOT and BigFOOT...!"

Edited by liers

What a mess. It seems everyone is an insider.

I just got BREAKING NEWS, ASHBA IS LEAVING AND BIGFOOT, YES, BIGFOOT, IS HIS REPLACEMENT!

No joke, My friend's friend's friend's friend's cousin's brother in law's sister's ex husband met Axl in Vegas and it must be true because why would anyone make that up?

NOT JUST THAT, but the next album will be called "Appetite for Stinky Feet, Starring BumbleFOOT and BigFOOT...!"

Seems like your friends cousins brother in laws sisters ex husband is related or knows my cousins gfs sisters ex bf because he said he was in axls sweet the night the Bigfoot rumor began

Give Subs a break, some people here are way ungrateful. He didn't meant wrong with his comments, he just wanted to share with the GNR community what he heard about a key thing regarding to GNR. Nothing wrong with that.

Thanks subsy, please don't listen to the cupcakes, most of the mygnrforum community appreciate those bits of information, especially when the GNR camp is so shitty communicating with the fans.

Back on topic, hope Ron stays. I am a fan of his persona, not a fan of his playing, but if he leaves GNR, we will have 3-5 years of inactivity/silence like in 2003-2006 and that would suck.

Subs you're throwing this information around as fact.....

But I'm not, that much is clear.

Look thanks for everyone's input, I apologise for those who've taken offence to anything I've said in this thread or elsewhere. My commitment to providing gnr fans the best online fans forum continues. I'm not perfect (and human) and make mistakes; I provided the information about BBF to you all in good faith and I believe it personally to be the truth (and since confirmed by others), was it right for me to tell you all about it? There is the debate I guess. I can't hide my own disappointment in some of the reaction but equally I thank you ALL for the comments and mean not harm in response.

I think it's fair to say this thread has run it's course.

*locked*